IGNORED

Better Postseason NBA or NHL

DavidFehertysBike
Note: This thread is 5071 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. better postseason

• NBA
    • NHL

nothing beats playoff hockey...nothing.

In my Callaway stand bag:

9.5 Degree Taylormade Burner Superfast Adilla Voodoo shaft
3 Wood: Cleveland Launcher 15 degree Adilla Voodoo shaft
Irons 3-SW: Callaway X-14 Steelhead

Lob wedge: Cleveland 60 degree

Putter: Ping Anser Karsten

• 2 weeks later...
nothing beats playoff hockey...nothing.

I agree, there is no more heart, determination, or pure balls in any other postseason than NHL playoffs.

Also, the NHL has never had a 7 vs 8 in the conference finals up until this year.....That just shows how the heart and will of a team can propel them on to greatness. I mea Philly cut it about as close as you can get. They won a shoot out, the last game of the season, to barely make the playoffs.....now they are in contention to win Lord Stanley's Cup!!! The Holy Grail of Hockey!!!!

on that note, Go Chicago lol

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't think either of them or great, but I have more gripes with the regular season. Way too long, Basketball shouldn't be played in june.

Might I add there should be no baseball in November and college football should end on Jan 1?

On the topic at hand, normally I'd say basketball but this postseason has been very boring and overshadowed by the Lebronathon.

NHL and its not even close.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

NFL...ftw

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Both leagues are having great postseasons this year. Its a push so far.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I should say NHL too because of the Bruins and Flyers series. Flyers has been a major surprise this playoffs, unless the Orlando Magic will pull a Flyers-like comeback against the celtics, NHL is way much better.

• 2 weeks later...
The best post season hands down is the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament and it's not even close. The NBA playoffs are much better than the NHL playoffs. The NHL is still playing? Who knew? Anyone that doesn't think the NBA is good basketball 1) hasn't watched the last couple of years and 2) doesn't know basketball.

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

I got to give it to the NBA this year. Lakers/Celtics is about the best matchup you can have.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

i can't stand hockey, then again i can't stand pro basketball either. but i don't like hockey more than i don't like nba basketball. so i'll go with NBA. out of all american sports, baseball is definitely the most compelling. however, it is a fact that soccer is the greatest sport on earth, and the champion's league finals really have no legitimate rival.

I think I've solved the NBA's problems. Fire all NBA refs, then take all of the refs for women's college basketball. Seriously, then do a much better job.

Then fine though the roof for flopping. I hate flopping. In basketball and in soccer. There is no flopping in football or hockey, and they are much more physical. How about 20K a flop? Sounds good to me. When did everyone lose all of their pride and dignity? I don't really know, but probably the first time they got a favorable call due to flopping.

Next more replay. Replay replay replay. Get the call right. I might be a Celtics fan, but no way Ray Allen's shot hit the rim to beat the shot clock in game 5. (That goes for MLB too. I'm talking to you Bud Selig. Easy fix. Make umpire crews 5 men, and put one of them in the booth with a T.V. A close play at first, he makes the call in 2 seconds. All Joe West or Jeffery Mayer situations averted.)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think I've solved the NBA's problems. Fire all NBA refs, then take all of the refs for women's college basketball. Seriously, then do a much better job.

I can't agree more with everything you said. Baseball really needs to get with the program and put an umpire in a booth with a few TVs. And I just never got into the whole NBA thing. I feel like as soon as a team goes on defense, they stop trying as hard. Thats why I stick to the NCAA. They go hard no matter which side of the court they are on. Go Pitt

VDub pride

Note: This thread is 5071 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!