IGNORED

What brand of golf ball do you use?

Note: This thread is 5091 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What brand of golf ball do you use?

• Titleist
    • Callaway
    • Srixon
    • Nike
    • Wilson
    • TaylorMade
    • Bridgestone
    • Pinnacle
    • Other

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The future of Golf Balls is NOW - Srixon Trispeed - I MADE THE SWITCH!!!!

You must have just set the ball there for a photo op, because it's in the rough. WTF?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

You must have just set the ball there for a photo op, because it's in the rough. WTF?

hahah!

it's my front lawn.....yes it needed cut!! hahaha!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

The last few weeks I've been playing on the Noodle+ Easy Distance. It's a great ball and fits me really well.

With the combination of the ball, and me practicing every day my yardage has gotten quite a bit longer, I played pretty well yesterday but didn't score cause I flew the first Five greens. Finally started clubbing down and ran of a string of four pars. Or it was the weather

really can't go wrong with the NIKE tour D... its long, provides enough spin near the greens...and is pretty damn durable...

also its a lot cheaper nowadays compared to the v1x

Driver: Ping G15 |9*| UST Mamiya Proforce AXIVCore Tour Red 69 stiff shaft
Wood: Callaway Big Bertha Diable Neutral |15*| stiff stock shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 3DX DC |19*, 23*| UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft
Irons: Adams Idea Pro Forged Stiff |5-PW| True Temper Black Gold stiff shaft
Wedges: Nike SV...

I've been playing with Bridgestone 330RXs for a while and just got some Srixon Z-Stars to try out. Really, I should probably be using E6s or Trispeeds.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The future of Golf Balls is NOW - Srixon Trispeed - I MADE THE SWITCH!!!!

i might have to try those out. How much is it for 1 doz.?

Driver- Insight Tech A4 with Matrix Ozik shaft
Fairwood- Exotics CB2 7 wood
Hybrid- Burner 08 3 Hybrid
Irons- XCG Irons 4-PW,SW
Putter- GT Max

i might have to try those out. How much is it for 1 doz.?

$29 CDN for a doz

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

I like the srixon ad333's. Good all around ball.

I'm still running throught the last of my team canada olympic nike PD balls that someone gave me for xmas. Another good all around ball.

I'm a fan of distance balls/2-3 pc balls with moderate to low spin off a driver. When it's a crooked day i'll take help anywhere i can find it.

I recently made the switch to the Bridgestone E6. So far so good, I think the ball fits me pretty well. Dare I say... "I'm booming it!" lol

In my Org.14 Xtreme Cart Bag
Driver: G15 10.5* TFC 149D Reg Flex
3 Wood: G15
Hybrid: Diablo Edge 3i
Irons: Diablo Edge 52* and 56* Wedges: CG14 Chrome60* Wedge: CG15 ChromePutter: White Ice SabertoothBall: Assorted

I like how "Wilson" is in itallics. Like it's not eve a real brand - LOL.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Geez somebody must be buying all those lost Pinnacles I see, usually after a scramble. I guess further research won't be necessary.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Wilson Staff Zip-Great distance and soft feel around greens. New version for 2010 is C:25

Wishon  715 CLC-AXE5 A shaft -hard steppedt -44.5"
4 wood-Infiniti 17*-UST IROD A shaft-Hard stepped(2009 model)
Hybrids 19* & 24*-Trident DSW-UST IROD Hybrid A shaft-hard stepped (2009 model)
Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R
Wedges-52*-Wilson JP BeCE(54* bent to 52*)-TT-Release sensicore-hard stepped R

56*Wilson R-61 BECU Sandy Andy- Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

60* Wilson Harmonized BECU-Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

Woods- Star Grips  Irons Energy Grips

:Putter-Rife IBF with Ping Blackout Grip-35"

Ball-Wilson Staff Zip Golf. or C-25

Is their a reason you didn't list Top Flight... (especially since they sell more balls and anyone) ?

It's not a real ball for real golfers unless it costs over $25 a dozen....

I just recently switched from a Callaway Tour ix to the Srixon Z-star Tour Yellow.

Driver: FT Tour 9.5
Fairway woods: X-Fairway 3 and 5
Irons: : X-Forged '09 3-PW in Carolina Blue, Oklahoma Orange, and Wake Forest Green grips.
Wedges: X-Forged '09 54-14 and Vokey Spin-Milled 60-7
Putter: Odyssey Black Series #8

Preferred Ball: Z-star Tour Yellow

In the Pockets: Ball, Ecotee, Switchblade Divot Repair tool, Pencil w/ Eraser.

It's not a real ball for real golfers unless it costs over $25 a dozen....

Now that's a Corporate logic if I ever heard one...... ! So a real Car is not for real driving unless it cost $86,000 ?

Note: This thread is 5091 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!