IGNORED

Quail Hollow Championship

acj990
Note: This thread is 5107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looks to be the 7th missed cut for Tiger. For the best maybe, he hits it so bad now, I'm sure he just wants to get off the course and forget about the whole tournament. We're better off as TV viewers I suppose. I'd rather watch Phil, Jim and Geoff make birdies than Tiger make bogies in the weekend.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the wheels come off Tiger. If he play's badly next week thing's are not good. I agree show other player's earning there spot. I really like Faldo, but just heard him making excuses for Tiger. Tight shoulder?

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Well, there are plenty of 'Tiger-Fanboys' on this site...I'm sure someone has a decent excuse for him.... heheheheheh
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

DRIVING ACCURACY Rnd1: 29 Rnd2: 20
DRIVING DISTANCE Rnd1:300.5 Rnd2: 322.0

WTF TIGER???

He's hitting it harder even though he is so inaccurate? Must be the frustration

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Tiger looks miserable out there. There have to be doubts about his game now.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I can't wait to hear his interview after this round, lol

I'm sure it will be brief.

I haven't followed the tour too long, has Tiger had as consistent trouble as now with the swing? At this point, I'm almost surprised if he shows up at The Players. Oh well, in the water too now. Anyone else catch the putting stroke of Billy Mayfair? Almost looked worse than Fred Couples.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger gives up....the real Tiger showing up? He's looking like Sergio today. Like a whipped pup.

4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

apparently he confessed to more affairs and one with the neighbor's daughter, which his wife didn't like at all. so I'm sure that's running through his mind right now lol. a potential divorce..

Down to 17% of fairways....worse than most of us here lol

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Tiger is striking the ball poorly, don't really think he has any chance next week at the Players since you have to strike the ball really well there to contend.

Fortunately for us, the leaderboard is looking great and the weekend should be fun. Let's see if Cabrera can hold onto the lead. He usually win when he is in contention.

apparently he confessed to more affairs and one with the neighbor's daughter, which his wife didn't like at all. so I'm sure that's running through his mind right now lol. a potential divorce..

So he was still lying after all that "I want to save my family" BS. He's gone off the deep end today. Really kind of sad to watch. He ask for it though.

4 wood..... Nickent 4DX

Tiger is striking the ball poorly, don't really think he has any chance next week at the Players since you have to strike the ball really well there to contend.

10 to 1 he pulls out of that tournament citing shoulder injury that Nick Faldo mentioned.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

His mind is elsewhere...like on his scrap-heap-of-a-marriage. BTW, why does TGC continue to use valuable time to show his horrible game? Screw him.

Note: This thread is 5107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!