IGNORED

If Tiger switched to Stack & Tilt...

laxbballgolf
Note: This thread is 4662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tiger Woods switched to Stack and Tilt........

He could finally be on that commercial and say......."I Switched" or "I'm Stacked"

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

If Tiger Woods switched to Stack and Tilt........

I somehow think he could already say that with some truth to it.

Just to ask a question though, you think if he did (and the chances of that are slim and none) switch, that S&T; would gain more credence?

I somehow think he could already say that with some truth to it.

If he did, started hitting good drives and won like he did before, S&T; would instantaneously become fully legit amoungst most amateur golfers. Some pros would certainly pay attention as well.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Tiger needs to fix his attacment.... that grip of his is so damn weak... if he went back to his old attachment and swung the driver like he does with his irons... he would be golden

He is saying that S&T; is based on swings of the best players, which happens to be the Tour players. They looked at what all the players had in common, found the best and easiest way to achieve it, and put it together. So yes, S&T; is probably 70-80% of a traditional golf swing. The changes made are done to make it easier playing golf.

This is an excellent read Zeph, thank you! and I am definitely going to be looking into S&T;

The day after the event he missed the cut Grants son shot some film of him hitting drivers at islworth. Osten knows more about the swing than Sean does, and hes 15 years old. Sean still needs to get Parker to break 80 first....

The day after the event he missed the cut Grants son shot some film of him hitting drivers at islworth. Osten knows more about the swing than Sean does, and hes 15 years old. Sean still needs to get Parker to break 80 first....

um...wat? i dont understand what youre talking about...

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
um...wat? i dont understand what youre talking about...

Grant = Grant Waite

Sean = Sean Foley

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Grant = Grant Waite

And Osten = Waite's son?

But who is Parker?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
But who is Parker?

McLachlin.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

yea, sorry to be a slight bit aloof. Just want to make a point that he is so far off right now its very scary.

Yeah, but what other player could make the cut at the Players that far off? No one but Tiger!

Still, he should (and he will, he's not stupid) find and diagnose his problem. If Haney can't fix it, then he'll be fired. Tiger is a lot of things, but idiot isn't one of them, and he'll fix what's wrong.

• Administrator
Still, he should (and he will, he's not stupid) find and diagnose his problem. If Haney can't fix it, then he'll be fired. Tiger is a lot of things, but idiot isn't one of them, and he'll fix what's wrong.

Tiger's had to time a massive loop and a rotating hands flip in his swing for years simply because he didn't want to be "across the line" (despite > 90° shoulder turn) and because Butch Harmon was being a bit too vocal. I don't know if that makes him an idiot, but it sure as hell doesn't make him a genius.

Bottom line is that Tiger has been winning for years despite the fact that he has been spraying his drives all over the place. You would have thought he would have done something more to fix that part of his game. If it weren't for his scrambling ability he wouldn't have won near as much as he has. Seve B. played the same way.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

McLachlin.

Ahh. That's what I was thinking. Seriously...

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Just heard Tiger has withdrawn. What a weird couple weeks. Says he's hurt?? He really needs to get mentally fit as it seems he's definitely not himself. Really starting to look like a sad story of his life.

It seems from actors to singers to sports stars some of the best of them have dark sides that will come to haunt them in a bad way.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Just heard Tiger has withdrawn. What a weird couple weeks. Says he's hurt?? He really needs to get mentally fit as it seems he's definitely not himself. Really starting to look like a sad story of his life.

?!?Those pesky neck problems are always a result of being "mentally unfit."

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 4662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!