IGNORED

Golf Jokes Master Thread

iacas

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very sexy nightie. "Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So he tied her up and went golfing.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

A man met the love of his life, who, happily enough, loved to play golf.

The problem? No matter what he shot, she bested him. When he shot an 85, she shot an 83. When he got an 80, she shot a 78.

However one afternoon the man was really on his "A" game, and on the 18th green, the wife had a 40 footer to beat the man by one stroke. She walked up to the ball, trembling and saying "Oh my God, if I sink this putt, I'll just die! I'll just die!"

The man looked at the ball, at the hole, and said; "That's a gimme."
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Why do women wear Make-up and perfume?

Cause they're ugly and they stink.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

a cop gets a call to a house with a report of domestic abuse. he walks in and sees a woman with a 5 iron in her hand hovering over her bloody beaten and possibly dead husband. the cop says "ma'am, did you hit your husband with that golf club?" she replied, "yes" the cop asked "well, how many times? 3? 4? 5?" to which she replied "ehh. put me down for a 6"

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

How did the Redneck break his leg golfing?????

He fell off the ball washer.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Not politically correct, but oh well....

2 gay guys live on a golf course. Their house is continually beaned by golf balls, so the one guy says to the next "Next time someone hits our house, we're going to run out there, you lie down on the ground and I'll put the ball next to your head, and we'll sue his ass off."

The next night at dinner, whack!!! one flies off their roof. The one gay guy says "Pete, let's go!" They run outside and Pete lies down, and they put the golf ball next to Pete's head. The golfer walks up and asks" Have you seen my ball?" The gay guy says "Look what you've done to Pete you SOB! We're going to sue your ass off!"

The golfer, somewhat taken aback, says "Ah, suck my c*%k", where the gay guys says, "Get up Pete, he wants to settle out of court!"

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Those are good! Took me a second to get the redneck one.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

A golfer steps up on the tee on the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass.
He takes a new ball out of his pocket,thinks for a minute then switches to an old ball.Suddenly a voice comes from the sky..............
"Wait! Replace that old ball with a brand new one."
The guy doesnt argue and tees up the new ball.
As he stepped up to the tee once more, the voice came down again:

"Wait. Step back. Take a practice swing."

The guy once again doesnt argue he swings.........
The voice says........... one more.
he did.A long silence followed ...

Then the voice says.............Use the old ball!

In the Wilson Stand Bag

Driver:........Ping........G5 Reg shaft
3 Wood:......Mitsushiba.........M575-15°

Irons:.........Taylormade RocketBallz......3 Hybrid - PW..Stiff Shafts

Wedges:....Cleveland CG16 56 & 60

One day a man and his wife went golfing, as they frequently did together. They arrived at the 12th hole where the husband promptly hit a tremendous slice that ended up behind an old barn.
"I guess I'll just have to play it safe and chip it onto the fairway," said the man.

"No wait," said his wife. "You can hit the ball through the barn."

The man decided to give it a try. But he sliced the ball, which ricocheted off the barn and struck his wife in the head, killing her instantly. The man was distraught and wallowed in his misery for many weeks, depriving himself of golf the whole time.

Eventually he relaized that he must face his demons and headed out to the very same golf course to play. Once again he found himself at the 12th hole and once again he hit a slice right behind the very same barn. As he was preparing to hit out safely to the fairway one of the other players in his foursome asked if he wanted to try and hit it through the barn.

"Oh no," replied the man, horrified. "I tried that last time."

"What happened?"

"I got triple bogey!"
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Those are good! Took me a second to get the redneck one.

Well, you

do know the joke about the ball washer, right? It's too high.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• 2 weeks later...
A guy and his buddy are playing their regular Wednesday round when a funeral prcession dives by the hole they are on. The first guy takes off his hat and puts it over his heart with his head down. The second guys says "That was very nice of you." The first guy replies "It was the least I coud do. We were married for 30 years."

Rick and Steve are out golfing. Rick hits a huge hook into the woods. Steve hits a huge slice into the opposite woods. Rick finds his ball in a patch of beautiful buttercups. He takes a few practice swings and destroys a bunch of the flowers. He swings at his ball and chunks it. After two more swings he finally hits out. All of a sudden there is a big poof and a little old lady is standing there. She says "I am Mother Nature and it took me years to create that perfect patch of flowers. Because of your actions you will never have butter again. Not on you popcorn, your pancakes or anything esle." He is stunned then thinks of Steve. He yells accross the fairway to his buddy and asks if he found his ball. Steve replies "Yeah. It's in a patch of *****willows." Rick comes running and yells "For God sake, whatever you do don't swing."
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

A nun got a chance to play St Andrews, and had a decent round. Upon returning to the convent, the mother superior asked her:

MS: "How was your golf outing, Sister Alice?"
SA: "I'm afraid I took the Lord's name in vein!"
MS: "Well, dear He forgives those who sin. What happened?"
SA: "Well, on a Par 5 I hit an amazing drive, probably 330y dead straight!"
MS: "That doesn't sound too bad..."
SA: "Just then, a squirrel came running out, grabbed my ball and started running away!"
MS: "Well, I suppose that could..."
SA: "Then a falcon swooped down, grabbing the squirrel in his talons!"
MS: "Oh, dear! That must've been upsetting..."
SA: "The lifeless squirrel dropped my ball on the green, a foot away from the cup!"

MS: "You missed the G***mn putt, didn't you?"

The Cardinals from the Catholic Church and the Rabi's were getting set to play their annual tournament. For the 5 straight years, the Catholics lost badly. The Pope was none too happy and called a meeting of his top advisors.

Pope: We need a secret weapon this year. Who is the best Catholic golfer out there.

Cardinal: Jack Nicklaus is a good catholic.

Pope: Make him a Cardinal. We need him to play for us.

After the tournament Jack goes before the Pope and tells him how it went.

Jack: It was an honor to play for such a great purpose.

Pope: How did you do?

Jack: My drives were long and straight. My irons were true. I putted like never before in my life. I played one of the greatest rounds of my life.

Pope: That is great. So we won, where is the trophy.

Jack: Oh, we did not win. I lost by 5 shots to Rabi Tiger Woods.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

An 89 year old man went to his doctor for a yearly checkup. Afterwards, the doctor was listing everything that was going wrong with the old man's health.
The old man stopped the doctor and said "Doc, I't can't be all that bad. I have a 23 year old wife at home pregnant with our child."
The doctor told the old man, "Now I've got a story for you. I had another older patient in here the other day. He was an avid hunter in his earlier years. He decided he wanted to try hunting again and woke up early one morning. As he walked out the door, he reached into the closet and, in his confused mind, grabbed and umbrella instead of a gun. At the edge of the woods he sees a rabbit, takes aim with the umbrella and squeezes the handle. Well, he heard a loud bang and the rabbit fell over with a bullet in his head. What do you think happened?"

The old man scratched his head and said "Why surely someone else killed that rabbit."

The doctor patted the old man on the shoulder and said "There you go."

In My Bag:
Driver: M-500 9.5° (Aldila NV 65-S Shaft)
Irons: MP60 3-PW DG S300
Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled Chrome 54.10/60.04
Putter: Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2 Ball: Pro V1x

• 7 months later...
well, the title says it all. i'll share mine in a bit

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

As a young man, Robert was an exceptional golfer. At the age of 26, however, he decided to become a priest, and joined a rather peculiar order. He took the usual vows of poverty, chastity, but his order also required that he quit golf and never play again. This was particularly difficult for Robert, but he agreed and was finally ordained a priest.

One Sunday morning, the Reverend Father Robert woke up and realizing it was a beautiful and sunny spring day, he decided he just had to play golf. So, he told the Associate Pastor that he was feeling sick and convinced him to say Mass for him that day. As soon as the Associate Pastor left the room, Father Robert headed out of town to a golf course about fifty miles away. This way he knew he wouldn't accidentally meet anyone he knew from his church.

Setting up on the first tee, he was alone. After all, it was Sunday morning and everyone else was in church!

At about this time, Saint Peter leaned over to the Lord while looking down from the heavens and exclaimed, "You're not going to let him get away with this, are you?"

The Lord sighed, and said, "No, I guess not. "

Just then Father Robert hit the ball and it shot straight towards the pin, dropping just short of it, rolled up and fell into the hole. It was a 400 yard hole in one!

St. Peter was astonished. He looked at the Lord and asked, "Why did you let him do that?"

The Lord smiled and replied,"Who is he going to tell?"
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i have a odd feeling if i post mine, i will get negative rep. if you want it, send a PM. Its no that good, however......

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

What's Emeril Lagasse's Favorite kind of shot?

The Slice

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."