IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 5016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Definitely sad to see Elena go....she seemed to have great talent and great looks!!! For the remainder ...Sara cute, on the course seems butchy...Carlyn is very cute/hot nirl next door look, but for god's sakes, don't let her speak.... like O' my God comes to mind!!! LOL

PEI a couple of seasons ago was in my opinion the best mix of talent, competition, and Eye candy. At this point, based on the amount of air time that Lili (the cute plus size mexican girl) I think either she will be very controversial or very successful.

I'll peak now and then....but not sure the competitiveness is there yet. And for the record I don't mean catty-ness , I mean of the course!!!!! We'll just have to see.
It's the indian, not the arrow! But it sure is nice to have good arrows!!!!!

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely sad to see Elena go....she seemed to have great talent and great looks!!! For the remainder ...Sara cute, on the course seems butchy...Carlyn is very cute/hot nirl next door look, but for god's sakes, don't let her speak....

dont you hate it when you burp and get that little baby barf in your mouth?? well when you said that, that is what happened..without the burp though.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

dont you hate it when you burp and get that little baby barf in your mouth?? well when you said that, that is what happened..without the burp though.

HAW!!!!

I don't know if the world can brace itself for a double-dose of cheery Midwestern effervescence that Sara and Carling bring to the table. (For the record, I'm perplexed as to how Carling was hiding an insulin pump under her skimpy outfit.)

Stacey (the Canadian one) looks like she should have extensive body art and be tending bar at a psychobilly-themed bar and grill.

If you told me that the elimination challenge would be between the one with the Raymond Floyd-like stare on the ball and the one who shanked a chip in the immunity challenge and wore an "I Heart Boobies" t-shirt in the talking head interview, I would have placed anything on Maiya going home.

Lili is definitely there for her "sassiness" (or at least what the producers perceive as such).

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

(For the record, I'm perplexed as to how Carling was hiding an insulin pump under her skimpy outfit.)

She takes injections?

My GF is Type 1. She has a pen for meals and takes a syringe in the morning and evening...

She takes injections?

Her bio on the Golf Channel website says she's been using a pump for two years.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Not sure then, but they have new ones that are pretty small. They wanted my gf to demo one that was about the size of a wallet and it went on your back, but she didn't want the hassle of dealing with a port all the time. Diabetic research is about five years from a pill that will do away with injections and packs. It's going to start human trials next year....

Not sure then, but they have new ones that are pretty small. They wanted my gf to demo one that was about the size of a wallet and it went on your back, but she didn't want the hassle of dealing with a port all the time. Diabetic research is about five years from a pill that will do away with injections and packs. It's going to start human trials next year....

That is by far the best thing I have ever read on this forum!!!!! That is Great!!!

It's the indian, not the arrow! But it sure is nice to have good arrows!!!!!

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

I was hiding it in my sports bra ;) ohhhh the secrets are unfolding! haha

I usually love to showcase my Medtronic Insulin Pump (Hank the panc), but sometimes you just have to work with whatcha got..

Hope you guys are enjoying the show!!

As a T1 myself, I'll believe it when I actually see it.

Dealing with the infusion site and tubing is not a hassle. You put one in every three days and just push buttons to get insulin. You use less insulin and only need one type of insulin instead of 2. I don't even need to actually touch my pump. I give boluses via my meter. And you can put the pump wherever you want depending on tubing length. Animas Ping user here.

As a T1 myself, I'll believe it when I actually see it.

It is true that things have been a few years away for about 20 years now....

Carling (if this is really you!) I just want to say that I'm pulling for you to win!

In addition to being smoking hot, last night I saw something from you that's missing from a LOT of other players....personality. In the middle of intense competition you find a way to enjoy yourself. That little dance you did after the first challenge was AWESOME! Too many players today take themselves WAY TOO SERIOUSLY and have forgotten to enjoy the game. Stay focused & good luck.

Driver: VRS 9.5 degrees

Fairway Wood: 13 degrees
Hybrid: A3 19 degrees

Irons: i20's  Yellow dot

Wedges: Vokey's 52, 56 & 60

Putter: 2 ball

Ball: Penta; ProV

I did not expect the outcome of last nights show. One of the girls really bombed one out there at 265yrds.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cue dramatic sound effect!

I did not expect the outcome of last nights show. One of the girls really bombed one out there at 265yrds.

Yeah, she was my pick to win it......Oh well, rooting for the Ky girl now...

If the chicks werent attractive, i got to admit, i wouldnt be watching this show. Man, the golf is so awful..lol.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Go Maiya, Go Maiya YOU'RE SMOKING in that bikini...Go MAIYA!

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

Glad that I/we could help you out.

note: I work for Medtronic and spend a great deal of time supporting the diabetic R&D; departments.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

Note: This thread is 5016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!