IGNORED

LeBron James.......

nike_golf
Note: This thread is 5050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think this whole thing is a joke...and I will laugh my arse off if the Heat lose somewhere in the playoffs. I would much rather see LaBron become a punchline than a champion.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this whole thing is a joke...and I will laugh my arse off if the Heat lose somewhere in the playoffs. I would much rather see LaBron become a punchline than a champion.

Yep. You and I both.

And what's this about Delonte dating LeBron's mom? Delonte who? I guess I'm not up on my sports gossip/relationship news......

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

And what's this about Delonte dating LeBron's mom? Delonte who?

Delonte West. Former Celtic, current Cav guard. He has been dating LeBron's mom.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Delonte West. Former Celtic, current Cav guard. He has been dating LeBron's mom.

You're joking. Seriously?

Why? Does he want some of LeBron's money via his mom? I really can't think of any other reason why an NBA player would seriously do that.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

You're joking. Seriously?

Maybe she's hot, who knows?

Just goggled "lebron's mom", she is not hot. But then again, Delonte West is not the smartest or best looking guy in the world either. Apparently it ended back in May though, when Lebron found out. Awkward.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

It's all rumour btw.

Lebron James quit in the Celtic series because of his sore elbow.... poor guy
and Kobe plays with a broken index finger all season. What a hustler!

I thought I'd pass along this very humurous and very true assessment of the LBJ spectacle. Enjoy.

That's a great article. Maybe James should write a book: "How To Go From Hero to Global Superdouche in 60 Minutes"

I loved the NBA commissioner's take on "The Decision": ill conceived, badly produced and poorly executed

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

What amuses me is the fact that 95% of the people that whine about this being covered so much and there being way too big of a deal made out of it.....are the ones that are still talking about it and keeping it in the media.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

What amuses me is the fact that 95% of the people that whine about this being covered so much and there being way too big of a deal made out of it.....are the ones that are still talking about it and keeping it in the media.

At the risk of sounding like a third grader, who started it? LBJ and the ESPN's of the world started this crap and made it into what it is.

You're darn right many are going to, in turn, backlash against that and LBJ's decision and how it was made.

Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Careful now, thus is a racial slur. Though by implying it is, shouldn't THAT be what's racist? There's Al Sharpton and Jesse J for ya...

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/father...-delonte-28665

Check that article, I'm a little late but it's a really funny twist on the Delonte West story. Poor Beasley.

In the Sasquatch Bag:

Driver: R9 460cc 9.5°
Hybrids: Big Bertha Diablo 21° 24°Wedges: SV Tour 52° 56° 60°Irons: Power Max TRX Ion Control 5-PWPutter: tm100 Tour PreferredBall: e6

Are people supposed to call this guy "King James" or "LBJ"? I'll check back next month for the answer.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Are people supposed to call this guy "King James" or "LBJ"? I'll check back next month for the answer.

Last time I checked we've already had one of each....

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 5050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!