IGNORED

What if Tiger NEVER gets his form back???

2bGood

Note: This thread is 4049 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To quote Oscar from The Office: "The real crime, I think, was the beard."

Seriously! What's up with that? Clearly evil Tiger (or Mirror Tiger, if we're being ultra nerdy) was playing at Firestone... and a few other events recently.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I read a comment on a blog where someone called Sean Foley a "non-PGA" coach. What does that mean? Wasnt he educated like all the other PGA professionals or did he go through a different training program? Whats his background? Anybody got an idea?

People have been talking about him getting a swing coach. I have no clue who that guy's caddie is. I thought he might have taken the advice of some on this thread and gotten a coach.

The guy in the picture is Stevie Williams, Tiger's long-time caddie. He's a familiar face to some of us is all.

I read a comment on a blog where someone called Sean Foley a "non-PGA" coach. What does that mean? Wasnt he educated like all the other PGA professionals or did he go through a different training program? Whats his background? Anybody got an idea?

PGA "just" means they're a member of the PGA. This is not to be confused with the PGA Tour; it's a professional organization for golf professionals; there are several members on this board, and many of us take lessons from other members of the PGA.

Of course, there is no requirement that one's swing coach be a member of the PGA, although the membership does denote that they're properly trained, have experience, etc. If Tiger wanted to, there's no reason (other than sanity and desire to get better) that he couldn't hire me as his coach, despite that I'm not a PGA member.

• Administrator
Of course, there is no requirement that one's swing coach be a member of the PGA, although the membership does denote that they're properly trained, have experience, etc. If Tiger wanted to, there's no reason (other than sanity and desire to get better) that he couldn't hire me as his coach, despite that I'm not a PGA member.

Kinda.

The PGA isn't going to teach me much if anything about being an instructor. I have to take classes in things like "Golf Cart Fleet Management" and "Beverage Control" (or something). I like the PGA and all it does for its members, but having specific tracks of learning is not what they're about right now...

I think there will always be an interest in Tiger no matter how bad he gets simply because everyone loves a great comeback story. Look at John Daly: people still talk about him every time he is even remotely in the hunt for a win.

I would love to say that i dont think he will breaks Jack's record being that hes such a low life and all...but honestly i think he still will. He has another 10 years at least of prime. This wont make him the best of all time though imho. Look at the clowns chasing his number one spot. Eldrick does not imho have any where near the competition that Jack had...and he will always be a derelict

I would love to say that i dont think he will breaks Jack's record being that hes such a low life and all...but honestly i think he still will. He has another 10 years at least of prime. This wont make him the best of all time though imho. Look at the clowns chasing his number one spot. Eldrick does not imho have any where near the competition that Jack had...and he will always be a derelict

We get it - you think he's a lowlife douchebag who deserves nothing but bad things to happen for the rest of his natural life, and possibly beyond.

Personally, I don't think he's ever getitng his game back. Just my opinion though. I think his career is virtually over, I think he may win some events again, but any more majors at this point I seriously doubt.

Again, just my opinion. If he did bounce back, would not surprise me. We ALL know what he is capable of, obviously.

We get it - you think he's a lowlife douchebag who deserves nothing but bad things to happen for the rest of his natural life, and possibly beyond. Maybe I'm alone in this opinion, but can you please stop commenting on Tiger Woods for awhile?

I concur.

We get it - you think he's a lowlife douchebag who deserves nothing but bad things to happen for the rest of his natural life, and possibly beyond.

You are not alone.

Really? Who's a lowlife? I don't get it. He was raised to be a douche. Look at his life. Any moral judgements solely based on his desicions are stupid. Sorry to be "this guy," but he was not raised like most of us.
I've been around plenty of douchebags who don't have a fraction of his potential who behave way worse than he does.
I guess I just get prickly when "Lowlife=getting caught."

I dont think Tiger is any wheres near being done. He is a little beat up right now for obvious reasons, but he'll come back with a vengeance. Like Jack, Tiger only needs a few parts of his game to work to pull off a win.

I talk alot of smack about Tiger on here , but he is still the man to beat. I hope that he can repair some of his burned bridges , and find a working peace with his family. It must be hell for him right now.

A hell of his own making but yes, I'm also expecting him to make a comeback. He's got the time, and it's just too important a part of who he is to himself.

\pop-psych
He was raised to be a douche.

I suspect that his mother would not entirely agree with your assessment. Spare a thought for that unfortunate woman - think about it.

Note: This thread is 4049 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!