IGNORED

golf clothes

motteler621
Note: This thread is 5004 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

also dont dress like steve elkington,

Yeah, you just want to fit in somewhere between Too Old and Too Young. These poles are neatly illustrated below.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't wear the squarish pants and shirts off the course, but my plain colored pants, shirts and sweaters? Absolutely, they are very comfortable.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shirts - Puma Golf and Ralph Lauren Polo
Sweaters - J Lindberg and Puma Golf
Jackets and Windproof - Galvin Green
Trousers - Nike Golf (Excellent fit) or Generic Frame (Slim Fit chino)
In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

Is it ok to wear Americain Eagle polo's?

no. you'll look like a middle school kid playing golf. unless you are a middle school kid playing golf...

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

I think it all depends on your build, many of the "new" golf clothing manufactures make more of a fitted shirt and trousers (pants for my american cousins) such a J Lindburgh, Galvin Green etc, for people who have a relaxing life and carry excess baggage then you need a different fit like ashworth, cutter and buck etc.

personally i would love to be thinner and wear the posey golf clothes, but unfortunatly i like pie so i just let my golf do the talking and wear big clothes :)

Speedline 10 with Harrison Saga
X Tour fairways 3 & 5 Fujikura tour platform 26.3
X Forged 3-PW Project X 6.0 rifles
X Forged 56-14 and 60-10 wedges
2 ball blade Tour is balls

Kohl's always has nice golf stuff on sale. Polo, some Nike, Golden Bear, etc. I prefer the laid back look myself though. Always wear a collared golf shirt, usually adidas because ClimaCool works that well but then I rock the Volcom/Quiksilver type shorts, sometimes cargo shorts. Just not into the whole Tour look I guess.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Note: This thread is 5004 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!