IGNORED

Best Fast Food

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Halal Food from a truck I guess is considered fast food. I do not know if any of the other cities have it besides NYC. It's basically chicken and lamb over rice with pita and salad. The most famous guys have a website:

No, we have that here too. Gyro trucks basically, same deal. They are quite good, and there's a few really popular ones here too.

That guy on 53rd and 6th avenue in Manhattan is a million dollar business. They started on one corner of that intersection but the line got out of hand so they expanded to the corner across the street. They raised the price from $5 to $6 but that hasn't slowed the business any. Lot of people call it "chicken and rice" but it makes a killing. They run from 7pm to 3-4am and 7 days a week.

« Keith »

They just opened a new fast food joint in South Station.

Cheese Boy. Literally all they sell are grilled cheeses and tomato soup. But damn its pretty good haha.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

I had never heard of In-N-Out burger until this thread. Since then, I have seen an MMA guy eating it and I see that they now sponsor an NHRA Funny car. I guess they are bigger than I thought. I need to hit them up if I ever get the chance, I guess.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!