IGNORED

Best Fast Food

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 4880 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Inspired by the other thread and my love for fast food. Still haven't decided on what my favorite is.

1) In n Out
2) Shake Shack - not really "fast"
3) Chick Fil A

« Keith »

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to In-N-Out, but I've heard they're good. My favorite that I've been to are Five Guys (best fries I've ever eaten, love all of the burger options), Quiznos (much better than Subway or DAngelos), and Orange Julius (for some reason I just love orange juliuses, but there aren't any near me in MA anymore). I'm not a huge fan of Chick-Fil-A, it's just not that good to me.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Burger King breakfast croissants. If I could, I would have a couple every day.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

1. In-n-Out
2. Carl's Jr (Hardees on the east coast)
3. Zaxby's
4. Chik-fil-a

I just had an In-n-Out 4x4 last weekend :)

in my bag
cheap 9.5 driver
hybrid
Altron irons
wedgescheap putter balls

In 'N' Out is far and away the best fast food I have ever eaten. Sadly, I live in NH, some 2500 miles from the nearest restaurant. Out here, I hear Five Guys is good, but have never been. I'd say the best I go to is Wendy's (amazing nuggets and frosties) or Quiznos (even if it is a little overpriced).

In the  Strata Bag:

3 Wood:  XL

Irons: 4-5:  AP1; 6-PW:  XL

Wedges:  Tour Grind, 52°/60°

Putter:  White Hot XG #9

Balls:  Mojo

In Boston erry day my liking of fast food has slipped for liking slightly less fast fast food.

Best Places to eat a quick lunch in Boston:

Herrara's Best Burritos
Sam La Grassa's
Al's State Street deli
Filabuster

I swear when you have those options McD's or Wendy's just dont cut it. The only time I eat wendy's anymore is when Im leaving a concert from the Tweeter Center at 1am Hammerd and craving a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger like its nobodies business.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

I've never been to In-N-Out, but I've heard they're good. My favorite that I've been to are Five Guys (best fries I've ever eaten, love all of the burger options), Quiznos (much better than Subway or DAngelos), and Orange Julius (for some reason I just love orange juliuses, but there aren't any near me in MA anymore). I'm not a huge fan of Chick-Fil-A, it's just not that good to me.

Wait I thought of more. 3 burrito places: Chipotle, Boloco, and Fresh City. Also in and around Boston there is a great Burger place called B Good. They buy everything from local farmers and bake their fries. As long as you eat the fries while they are hot they are just as goof as fried fries. Papa Ginos is a great pizza place, but I think it's only in the Boston area. And there's more! I like Sonic (especially for their drinks) and White Castle's sliders are awesome!

I really don't eat a lot of fast food, but when I do I like to try out different places.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

In 'N' Out
Chik-fil-a
Zaxby's

I had heard about In 'N' Out for a few years but never been to one until I moved out here to Salt Lake a few months ago. Wow! I've been to a Five Guys before and they are good, but not as good as In 'N' Out.

I grew up near the original Chik-fil-a. The fast food version isn't as good as the original, but I still love them.

Only lived near one Zaxby's before, awesome place.

SRJ
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Wait I thought of more. 3 burrito places: Chipotle, Boloco, and Fresh City. Also in and around Boston there is a great Burger place called B Good. They buy everything from local farmers and bake their fries. As long as you eat the fries while they are hot they are just as goof as fried fries. Papa Ginos is a great pizza place, but I think it's only in the Boston area. And there's more! I like Sonic (especially for their drinks) and White Castle's sliders are awesome!

Jamo, where did you find White Castle or Sonic in NE? I thought they were just myths!

Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Jamo, where did you find White Castle or Sonic in NE? I thought they were just myths!

There is a Sonic in Peabody right off 128. The only other one that I know of is in CT.

The only reason that I've been to White Castle is because I used to live on Long Island, and there was one just a town over from me. There aren't any in NE but Stop and Shop (and Shaws I think) does sell their hamburgers in the freezer section.

In my bag:

1) 5 Star Gyro (local place)
2) Chik Fil A
3) 5 Guys

Have to see if there is an In N Out anywhere local.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

What no Krystal fans to diss White Castle for being a rip off of the original from TN"

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Philly Jacks or Fazoli's

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

What no Krystal fans to diss White Castle for being a rip off of the original from TN"

I don't get it. White Castle opened 11 years earlier. Is it supposed to be a joke?

In my bag:

There is a Sonic in Peabody right off 128. The only other one that I know of is in CT.

Dude I lived in the Crappy Dorms of UMASS Dartmout for 2years trust me I ate plenty of frozen microwaved white castle burgers lol! Just thinking about that and ramen makes my stomache curl. I would be down to try a real White Castle burger though.

Jake's Philly Cheese Steaks, Houston, TX. On Chimney Rock between Richmond and Westheimer. 'Almost as good' as what you get in Philadelphia itself (where I grew up on steaks and hoagies).

John Hanley
Sugar Land, TX
Driver: Pinemeadow ZR-1 460cc 10.5 degree; senior flex graphite shaft;
6-PW: ProStaff Oversize; graphite (about 13 years old);
Adams Tight Lies fairway woods.

Cleveland CG14 56° sand wedge

Zebra 395gm Mallet putter

In deference to those of you who are graced by the presence of In-n-Out Burgers, I'll preface my comments by saying that my favorites are limited to the Southeast.

Five Guys - best burgers and fries from a chain, hands down.
Chick-fil-a - love the food, and you'd be hard pressed to find a poorly managed, dirty one anywhere. Great corporation, top to bottom.
Sonic - good food, served by (usually) hotties on roller skates.
Taco Bell - bang for your buck winner by a mile.
Jack's - pretty good burgers for a reasonable price. Bonus points for breakfast.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Note: This thread is 4880 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!