IGNORED

Tiger's "Measurably Worse" Swing

iacas
Note: This thread is 3214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The shot at 3:17 seconds is absolutely ridiculous.

HIS SPINE ANGLE IS SO DIFFERNT!

And omg look, he really needs to move the ball up in his stance too!

If you guys are up for round 2, heres Ricky, he needs to release those microfibers too.

:whistle:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"This change in his spine angle from address to impact makes it very difficult for Ricky to make good ball contact."

Yeah, his 'ball contact' is so poor he only knocks it out 300+ yards.

Oh yeah, Ricky's neck isn't flexible enough either, because he did Motocross..

Nonsense.

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

What total bullshit.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

• 2 weeks later...

Had to watch it again for the LOLz.....  Don't swing like Sam Snead because you'll develop the yips.  Instead, start your swing with your knees like golfing great Sam Snead.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

I would be wiling to bet that Daly has a pretty big shoulder turn as well...

I will not even watch a Youtube Video that will not allow people to leave comments. If you are scared of comments then you must be full of bs...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I just found this thing the other day and saw there were old comments on it. Aside from all the silly music, Shakira comparison, etc., is there no basis to the contention that starting the downswing with the legs vs. hips? I do see the difference in the swings of Palmer, Nicklaus, etc. vs. Woods.

This guy also claims that Rory has the most unstable swing in history. Laughably, the vid was posted in 2013 using Rory's poor performance there as evidence that he's correct. Spoiler alert: Rory has won several majors and vaulted to #1 in the world since then.

I just found this thing the other day and saw there were old comments on it. Aside from all the silly music, Shakira comparison, etc., is there no basis to the contention that starting the downswing with the legs vs. hips?

This is kind of a dead thread but it depends on what feel works for you or if that's a piece you even need to think about.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Poor tiger ! I hate to see one of the all time best golfers ever to play struggle hitting the fairway and making 5 ft putts. He has done so much to try and change his swibg its all inside his head. My opinion is he needs to vacation his mind from all instructors and re learn the game all on his own .

Poor tiger ! I hate to see one of the all time best golfers ever to play struggle hitting the fairway and making 5 ft putts. He has done so much to try and change his swibg its all inside his head. My opinion is he needs to vacation his mind from all instructors and re learn the game all on his own .

Yeah I hate to say it but I'm taking a vacation from Tiger hopes. I've tried to remain optimistic but after hearing him say, " I felt I was playing good enough to win the tournament" I realized he's so out of touch with reality. Talk about feel ain't real. Tiger hasn't been anywhere near a winning mode.. I don't get it.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Yeah I hate to say it but I'm taking a vacation from Tiger hopes. I've tried to remain optimistic but after hearing him say, " I felt I was playing good enough to win the tournament" I realized he's so out of touch with reality. Talk about feel ain't real. Tiger hasn't been anywhere near a winning mode.. I don't get it.

I get that guys at the top have to lie to themselves, but yeah… that's pretty ridiculous. No, fatting your first two shots and then your approach shot on the second hole is not playing well.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I get that guys at the top have to lie to themselves, but yeah… that's pretty ridiculous. No, fatting your first two shots and then your approach shot on the second hole is not playing well.

im with you guys . Every era has its end. Better luck on the champions tour

Note: This thread is 3214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!