IGNORED

Never had an ACE--Who is with me?

Aquaguru
Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I was watching the GC and playing lessons from the pros with Bubba.  Towards the end he was talking with Johnny Damon about how he has never had an ACE in his whole life, but his caddi and wife both have.

So I was thinking I would start this for everone to share how long they have been playing and still do not have an ACE

If you have had a hole in one how long did it take you?

Me 15 years and no ACE.....yet

p.s I looked to see if there was another thread like this and never found one.

Playing 8 years and no ace. Not even any really close calls either.

Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

I've had a couple of close ones, but no ace yet.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Been playing off and on for 12 years.  Finally getting serious this year.  Only been close one time the ball rolled right by the cup and finished 2 feet passed.  Par 3 about 160 10 feet down hill, man... I can still see it.

No hole in one, but last year, in consecutive rounds of golf, I holed out for eagle on par 4s.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

That's shocks me that a tour player never had one--with all the golf he's played and that he's probably hitting a sand wedge to most par 3's.  Guess I'm in good company

Originally Posted by Aquaguru

So I was watching the GC and playing lessons from the pros with Bubba.  Towards the end he was talking with Johnny Damon about how he has never had an ACE in his whole life, but his caddi and wife both have.

So I was thinking I would start this for everone to share how long they have been playing and still do not have an ACE

If you have had a hole in one how long did it take you?

Me 15 years and no ACE.....yet

p.s I looked to see if there was another thread like this and never found one.

Been playing almost 25 years (since I was 10) and never had one - I also never expect to have one, which makes it easier to deal with!

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

2 years no ace. Close twice...one REALLY close...like 2 inches....never holed out from the fairway either....I have a lot of years ahead though :D

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Never!! came close a few times. one was at an short par 4 (271 yards). hit 3 wood and came within 3 feet for the hole in one. of course, I missed my dang putt and made a birdie instead. I've hit the flagstick once on a 110 yard par 3. and just last week friday, on a par 3, I hit into the water on the tee and hit again from the tee box and stuck it within a foot. so, almost saved par. other than that, none. my dad who plays off and on (twice a year) has had 2. witnessed 1 of them. very exciting.

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

I just had my first par on a par 4, so it is going to be awhile before I start talking about aces lol.

New to the game, so you gotta start somewhere!

Driver: Ping K15 (10.5*), Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech v3 2i, Ping G15 4i (23*), Irons: Callaway Diablo Edges (5-9, P, A, S)Putter: Nike Method 001, Bag: Nike Tour Cart II Shoes: Nike Lunar Control, Other: Cliqgear 3.0 Handcart, Callaway uPro GPS, Sun Mountain ClubGlider Meridian Travel Bag

Playing on and off again for 30 years with no aces... Numerous "flaggies" (tee shot inside the length of the flag pole) but nothing really really close.  Maybe this year?

ping.gif Hoofer C1 Stand Bag
taylormade.gif R11 10.5 Driver 

taylormade.gif RBZ #3 Fairway Wood
cleveland.gif Launcher DST #5 Fairway Wood
wishon.gif 785HF #3, #4, #5 Hybrids - Graphite shaft
wishon.gif 770cfe #6-SW - Graphite shaftodyssey.gif White Ice Putter  

I have been playing a long time, on seriously the last few years, and have never had an ace.  I have had a couple of eagles on par 4 holes, but alas, never a 1 on a par 3.

Butch

Ive been playing for 12 years and still no ace.  Ive been very close quite a few times but it didnt drop.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Been playing on and off since I was a kid, and never had an ace.  Been close a few times, but never made it.  Had two REALLY close calls last year, on the same hole.  The only two times I played the course all year.  Maybe I should've played it more and I would've found the hole.

Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!