IGNORED

Who else sneaks on the golf courses?

sc0braj
Note: This thread is 3327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow what an idiot this guy is why people don't give younger golfers any respect.  I'm 21 and I hate people my age that act like this.  This makes me so mad.  How rude and disrespectful.  I would never do anything like that.  People like this is why I get glares on the course when my friends and I are more respectful than a lot of other golfers on the course.

damn i came home way too late to respond to all your hilarious replies. you guys pretty much assumed i sneak onto golf courses all the time without paying. it's cool, that's just being as immature as i am, right? no, this is the first time i've done it. hell, i might even do it more often. but its nice to know that people are angered more about theft of something that isnt yours, than about 20+ handicappers that think they're good (hacks)--even if they pay--yet they fuck up the tee boxes, dont fix their divots, buy 30 pack of beer and litter as they go, drag their feet on the green, and most importantly, waste my damn time. but i guess if i had the nerve to pay $70 (with a cart) to play 18 sweet holes, knowing im gonna be duffing shots, shankin them into other fairways, 5 putting out, driving on fairways that say cart path only, then i should get the more respect than the guy that snuck on-- yet doesnt cause traffic, doesnt hit into players, fixes divots, rakes the bunker(if im ever in it) and plays the first ball instead of hitting a mulligan, right?? ha.

And you guys act like no  clerks in any golf shops ever let anyone out for free-- like their friends, their friends friends, people that make under the table deals with them..etc etc. you guys are right. i'm an idiot. at least i know how to sneak on to a golf course without getting caught and play some damn good golf.. don't be jealous. i would be more angry about golf courses not setting a boundary to prevent hacks, or the qualities of hacks, in the golf course. oh wait, but the maintenance men do all the dirty work, right?? geez. when you guys see something you think you can clown on, you guys hop on it without thinking twice about what you're saying. but i expected it from you immature bastids ;)

Originally Posted by Aquaguru

Wow what an idiot this guy is why people don't give younger golfers any respect.  I'm 21 and I hate people my age that act like this.  This makes me so mad.  How rude and disrespectful.  I would never do anything like that.  People like this is why I get glares on the course when my friends and I are more respectful than a lot of other golfers on the course.

i dont know what you're talking about.. i get plenty of respect from older golfers because i know how to play golf and keep it together. you probably dont get any respect cuz you straight up suck. this goes to everyone too--i'm not saying you cant, but its pretty damn immature to talk shit to someone when you know nothing about them.. what are we doing--a fucking pokemon battle? yeah keep the replies coming.( P.S. i'm actually taunting you guys, meaning if you do reply talking shit, you are the biggest, baddest, most feared man in the web on the internet!)

I used to sneak onto my college course and set off fireworks at night and party and stuff.  Some kids have no sense of respect though, we always cleaned up after ourselves, but I found out that a couple of kids started a barn fire on one of the greens, and another one carved their names across the whole green.  The pro and his staff did an amazing job though working to cover it all up.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here's the thing that raises red flags in my mind, FWIW.  Golf is the only game/sport I know of where the players police themselves - no refs, no umpires, no line judges.  It exposes all sorts of character issues on the course, some of the highest being honesty and integrity.  When someone cards a double and you clearly know it was much worse than that, how much respect do you have for their game, or even for them?  So in this case, when you basically say 'F the course cuz I don't feel like paying the (incorrect) asking price', how can anyone trust you're even playing the game the right way?  Are you lying about your handicap?  Do you fluff your lies?  Do you card a 6 when it was really an 8?  Do you enforce the proper penalties and execute your shots properly when encountering a hazard?  All those questions become 'in play' when you demonstrate a clear willingness to disregard not only the rules, but the law in order to get your desired outcome (even if it was just an isolated incident).  Why would anyone believe you wouldn't do the same out on the course?

FWIW, what you might have done (probably should have done) was pay the dickhead clerk his full fee and then complain articulately and politely to the course super when he was in - and ask for a refund of the difference.  Hell, you might've even gotten a free round if you approached him in the right manner.  What you could still do is take the proper green fee (the 22-and-under rate) to the course super, apologize for losing you cool, and offer it up to him.  Integrity is far more precious than a few bucks discount, IMHO.  It takes years to build and only seconds to tear it completely down.

In my bag: adams.gif Speedline Fast 10 10.5, Speedline 3W, Ping Zing2 5-SW  vokey.gif 60 deg odyssey.gif 2-ball    330-RXS

Originally Posted by sc0braj

just one of those angry modes i get into when people are being dicks and pricks. maybe i'm just ghetto but i dont take bullshit. my morals and standards

So... what's so moral about being a thief?

i dont know what you're talking about.. i get plenty of respect from older golfers because i know how to play golf and keep it together. you probably dont get any respect cuz you straight up suck. this goes to everyone too--i'm not saying you cant, but its pretty damn immature to talk shit to someone when you know nothing about them.. what are we doing--a fucking pokemon battle? yeah keep the replies coming.( P.S. i'm actually taunting you guys, meaning if you do reply talking shit, you are the biggest, baddest, most feared man in the web on the internet!)

So what sort of a response did you expect?  You created your own image, the only image we could possibly have of you.  You come on here throwing a childish tantrum and expect mature, responsible people to respect you?  Get real!

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

I'm 15 and even I think that this was immature and downright wrong. Earlier this year I payed to play 9 holes, but when I got to the 8th hole I jumped back onto the 2nd hole to try and play a few more holes before the sun went down, but when I got done I went straight into the clubhouse and payed for another 9 holes and explained myself to the manager. He said he didn't have a problem with it especially because I was kind enough to at least come pay and not just leave.

And for the OP:

If you really wish to play several rounds of golf for a cheap price I would suggest buying Tiger Woods 2012: The Masters, it has some great courses and you can play them all you want for free after you pay the initial $60

you probably dont get any respect cuz you straight up suck. this goes to everyone too--i'm not saying you cant, but its pretty damn immature to talk shit to someone when you know nothing about them.. what are we doing--a fucking pokemon battle?

Well if this doesnt have "Im a mature normal 22 year old" written all over it I dont know what does .......

• Upvote 1
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Originally Posted by JD616

I'm 15 and even I think that this was immature and downright wrong. Earlier this year I payed to play 9 holes, but when I got to the 8th hole I jumped back onto the 2nd hole to try and play a few more holes before the sun went down, but when I got done I went straight into the clubhouse and payed for another 9 holes and explained myself to the manager. He said he didn't have a problem with it especially because I was kind enough to at least come pay and not just leave.

And for the OP:

If you really wish to play several rounds of golf for a cheap price I would suggest buying Tiger Woods 2012: The Masters, it has some great courses and you can play them all you want for free after you pay the initial $60

Well done.  Things look bright for you.

As for our "Ghetto Guy", he would probably steal the Tiger Woods video game, because the store clerk looked at him funny.

i havent attended a college class is almost 10 years but i still use my student ID to get the student discount.  F them...

Colin P.

it is what it is guys! Yes, i agree im a fucking hoodlum. i was raised in a neighborhood where saying NO would be an automatic ass beating. you guys are damn lucky you have honest parents that worked so hard for your well being. No doubt my parents raised me damn good too, but they also ttaught me to stand up for myself and do what i honestly think is right. this is a personal problem, but i've given the city, the government, the state, way too much money than they even deserve to see. now this conversation is getting to a point where its all about knowing the person. But it's whatever, i see you guys as just a lame golfer because you guys are too old or too weak to play any other sport, i probably am getting that image of me too. but i dont give a rats ass about any of you. i'm just fuckin bored talking shit and you guys bit on it. HARD too. i love it. because i know 90% of you will not do shit if you guys were confronted by another. i BET your ass. when you're raised in the hood...you TAKE something if you want it. the government needs people like me to keep the world moving. trust me on that one.   on the other hand... bitches love golfers that look damn good while golfing. LOL

Originally Posted by colin007

i havent attended a college class is almost 10 years but i still use my student ID to get the student discount.  F them...

that's what im talkin about. work the system...kinda.. wsup dude lets go cougar huntin'!!

Oooooooo.... tough guy!  You just scared the crap out of me.

Hopefully Erik will see fit to just ban for the troll you are.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Originally Posted by Fourputt

Oooooooo.... tough guy!  You just scared the crap out of me.

Hopefully Erik will see fit to just ban for the troll you are.

dude i didnt mean to scare you i swear! especially if you're a fourputtin hack. but anyways. i joined this shitty sandtrap to sell my Honma clubs but this place sucks ass anyways. Actually. i joined here to sell my clubs, and also maybe help some pussies that are scared to hit the ball. you know.. like hit DOWN instead of scooping it. put some fuckin ass into it. spank tha motha fka! now you might be wondering how a ghetto bastid like me learned to play golf.. easy. i did it because this sport is the only one that allows you to carry 14 weapons in your car without being arrested for it!! hahahahaa.

and heres a actual question for you, Fourputt. Why cant YOU ban me, if you're "forum leader". or is that there just so you get that much less respect from others?

"ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW THESE DAYS, IT'S ABOUT WHO YOU KNOW."

it is what it is guys! Yes, i agree im a fucking hoodlum. i was raised in a neighborhood where saying NO would be an automatic ass beating. you guys are damn lucky you have honest parents that worked so hard for your well being. No doubt my parents raised me damn good too, but they also ttaught me to stand up for myself and do what i honestly think is right. this is a personal problem, but i've given the city, the government, the state, way too much money than they even deserve to see. now this conversation is getting to a point where its all about knowing the person. But it's whatever, i see you guys as just a lame golfer because you guys are too old or too weak to play any other sport, i probably am getting that image of me too. but i dont give a rats ass about any of you. i'm just fuckin bored talking shit and you guys bit on it. HARD too. i love it. because i know 90% of you will not do shit if you guys were confronted by another. i BET your ass. when you're raised in the hood...you TAKE something if you want it. the government needs people like me to keep the world moving. trust me on that one.   on the other hand... bitches love golfers that look damn good while golfing. LOL

Idk what kind of hood you were raised in, because if you play golf and pretend to be a badass and suggest girls like that... HA!  I was raised in the hood too, but I learned respect just as much as survival.  You keep taking what you want, n one day its gonna backfire.  AND I guarantee if you came onto my course and tried to sneak on, you wouldn't be walking away feeling like a champ.  You also must have very little schooling as you think the government need ppl like you who suggest they pay too much in taxes.  The day the ppl stop paying taxes is the day when our country becomes a third world country.  See how your "bitches" like it when you have no money. (Just as well, I love threads like this, good fun)

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

the thing i hate most is fuckin youngsters tryna play big boy.

Check out the mirror, hot shot.  Why do I get the impression you're a 12 year old playing on your parent's computer in the suburbs?

Note: This thread is 3327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!