IGNORED

The Hottest Professional Golfer

The Turlock Kid
Note: This thread is 5154 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OK, changing my vote from whomever I said before to Briana Vega from the Big Break. So incredibly pretty and legs that just don't quit.

In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG-I'm right with you. I'm glad to see women in sports that aren't afraid to be pretty. It does not take away from our competitiveness. And you're right, as an average joe, it is quite the advantage to get out there with the guys and have the advantage of distraction;). As for the reponses, I agree w/Erik, Natalie is on the plastic side, too much make-up and all that bubbliness is too much. Hard to take someone like that seriously.

And for my vote, Phil is one FINE brother....

driver:G2 graphite reg flex
FW:HiBore 3w, G2 7w
Irons:: x20, 4-pw steel shaft uniflex
wedges: SW and GW, steel reg
Putter: G5 Craz-eBalls:Callaway HX Hot

I'd never seen this Anna Rawson chick until now. I'm very thankful that you have enlightened me to her existence. Too bad she isn't on the LPGA tour.

Whoever it was that said Natalie Gulbis is "high school hot" is right on the mark. When she first came on the scene I thought she was super fine. However, the more I saw her, the more I realized she was wearing Mr. Ed's teeth........
Taylor Made R7 Quad 9.5
Cleveland Comp 3 wood
Taylor Made 3 and 4 hybrids
Mizuno MP-30 Irons 4-PW
Taylor Made RAC TP wedgesOdyssey Putter

It is very difficult not to agree that Anna Rawson is in a league of her own for chicks that swing sticks.

No one has mentioned Ai Miyazato from the LPGA. I don't really know what it is... but she just does sumpin for me.

BB ladies - Kim and Bri are prolly at the top of my list.

(question, how long do you have to be a member her re you can start a thread?)

• Administrator
(question, how long do you have to be a member her re you can start a thread?)

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4551

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

but Phil could wear a bigger cup size then most of the ladies being mentioned in this thread...

ok, i'm still wiping the tears from laughing so hard

..he's not perfect, but he is handsome and has a great smile..Jerry Kelly ain't bad to look at either.

driver:G2 graphite reg flex
FW:HiBore 3w, G2 7w
Irons:: x20, 4-pw steel shaft uniflex
wedges: SW and GW, steel reg
Putter: G5 Craz-eBalls:Callaway HX Hot

Ogg, did you see the last ep?

Holy cow I knew Bri was sexy and hot, but that shirt she was wearing totally let her puppies play. YOWZA!

Bri Vega should be hired by the golf channel as a commentator and get rid of kelly tilghman.

that bri chick from big break is hot. very nice top half lol

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Anna Rawson, hands down.

Bret Schlyer
===========
Driver: 2009 Burner TP
3 wood: Ti Bubble
5 wood: Macgregor MacTec NGV

Hybrid: Nickent 3DX RC  3

Irons: Hireko XF Pro

SW/LW: Cleveland 588

Putter: Ping Anser

Greetings ...

All very nice.

No particular favorite among the current group. If this were the 80s, I'd go with Jan Stephenson and Laura Baugh.

You know, this thread is easy to view at home , but at work you have to think of your decorum around others !!

Thanx-A-Lot, Frank-0-Sport

I am just not on the Anna Rawson wagon. Too skinny.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

It is very difficult not to agree that Anna Rawson is in a league of her own for chicks that swing sticks.

Agreed. Or maybe it's b/c i like Asian girls in general.

...did meet Ai once, got my picture taken with her. Nice girl...
Driver: Bridgestone J33R 460 10.5*
3 Wood: Sonartec NP-99 14*
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black 19*
Irons: Mizuno MP-58 4-PWWedges: Nike SV 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: Scotty CameronBall: Srixon Z Star

I am just not on the Anna Rawson wagon. Too skinny.

This makes two of us.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Note: This thread is 5154 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!