IGNORED

Big Break VII Official Thread

TerenceFinn
Note: This thread is 6193 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Pam sucked...I'm glad she felt hated.
I kind of enjoyed Bri's extremely large breasts...but oh well.
How does big dude swing with that thing around his waist. He looks like he's pregnant with quintuplets.

L4Vx Diamana Red
Burner 15° R
#5 3DX DC
Raptures 4-U Wedge z-z65 Shafts
SM Oil Can Vokey 56° Black Series i #1 b330

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna miss Bri and the twins....

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

Bri. I can't say her name with out getting a smile on my face.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

The Golf Channel needs to have her back in some capacity. Hopefully a strip-golf game but i'd settle for a swimsuit special.

I'd set that up on the Tivo!

In The Bag

Driver R7 SuperQuad 8.5 Xstiff
5 Wd SQ X stiff steel
3-PW RAC LT X stiff 52 dg RAC TP Satin56 dg RAC TP Satin60 dg Vokey Oil CanPutter Cameron Studio Newport

How does big dude swing with that thing around his waist. He looks like he's pregnant with quintuplets.

Not sure. I'm sure that when he tees up, he either 1) puts the ball where he can see it, but can't swing at it, or 2) can swing at it, but can't see it.

I don't have much room to talk; I really need to go to the gym myself, but hey...
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I'm not convinced we're done seeing Bri. If memory serves, each and every season they seem to have a "play yourself back on the show" episode, and well..that hasn't happened yet. And with Pam quitting (thank God), wouldn't that kind of mess up their episode planning; meaning, they lost 2 players when it was only scheduled for one being gone?

Don't know..but me thinks she'll be seen at least one more time and hopefully she'll be the one back on.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

She'll definitely be on next weeks show because they showed on the preview that it'll be her and eddie, gary, and that other older lady coming back.

I hope it is a play yourself back on situation because Bri would definitely win that shot. Then maybe she could win the whole thing and get her own show.

I think Bri and Ashley are the best ladies on the show (that combined with the best breasts) . While Pam has a lot of raw talent, she doesn't seem to want to be a competitive golfer, so in a way her spot was a wasted one. As for the guys, that annoying prick Don and Tommy 2 gloves are the best. David is good, but he's just a bit behind these two guys I feel. Who knows though, he might get lucky. That fat dude is ridiculous...how can he realistically play 4 rounds of golf when he has to walk the course. Just imagine him on the tour...he's 3 times the size of john daly! But he gutted it out this time. Let's hope he can keep it up because it is entertaining stuff. Right on!

THE SET

Driver - FT-5 Tour 9.5* w/ Matrix Studio 84g X Flex
3 Wood - X-Tour 15* w/ Matrix Studio 94g X Flex
5 Wood - X 18* w/ Matrix Studio 94g X Flex(3-9) - Forged MB TT Dynamic Gold X100 D4 weighted standard length and liePW - X-Tour Vintage 50* same shaft as aboveSW - X-Tour Vintage 55*...

I think Bri and Ashley are the best ladies on the show (that combined with the best breasts) . While Pam has a lot of raw talent, she doesn't seem to want to be a competitive golfer, so in a way her spot was a wasted one. As for the guys, that annoying prick Don and Tommy 2 gloves are the best. David is good, but he's just a bit behind these two guys I feel. Who knows though, he might get lucky. That fat dude is ridiculous...how can he realistically play 4 rounds of golf when he has to walk the course. Just imagine him on the tour...he's 3 times the size of john daly! But he gutted it out this time. Let's hope he can keep it up because it is entertaining stuff. Right on!

Have you seen this weeks show yet? So I do not ruin it for you... I wont comment on this post yet. This weeks show has some twist.

yap, saw it...that's why i say pam's slot is a waste.
THE SET

Driver - FT-5 Tour 9.5* w/ Matrix Studio 84g X Flex
3 Wood - X-Tour 15* w/ Matrix Studio 94g X Flex
5 Wood - X 18* w/ Matrix Studio 94g X Flex(3-9) - Forged MB TT Dynamic Gold X100 D4 weighted standard length and liePW - X-Tour Vintage 50* same shaft as aboveSW - X-Tour Vintage 55*...

• Administrator
Both Tommy "2 Gloves" Gainey and Don Donatello are playing in this weeks NGA Hooters Tour event in Elgin, SC.

It's sad that they can't even get on the Nationwide Tour. The best Nationwide Tour players are about as good as the 75th ranked PGA Tour player (money list). The worst Nationwide Tour players are pretty darn bad.

So if they can't even get on the Nationwide Tour, well, that tells you how good the Big Break players really are.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It's sad that they can't even get on the Nationwide Tour. The best Nationwide Tour players are about as good as the 75th ranked PGA Tour player (money list). The worst Nationwide Tour players are pretty darn bad.

Tommy is going to be playing in the Nationwide Event in Greenville, SC in May. He has a sponsors exemption. This past Monday he did the Monday qualifier for the Nationwide event in Athens, GA. There were 375 players for 14 spots. He was -3 thru 10 and shot 76.

F-Speed Driver 9*
F-Speed 3-wood
Boxer 3H
X20 Irons 4-AW
Tour 56* Tour 60* Sabertooth putter:taylormade: TP/Black ball

I'm out in the Mojave Desert on a business trip and haven't seen the latest episode, only read about it on the Golf Channel website, so I apologize if this is a few days late.

I don't see why everyone is so down on Pam. She stated a fact that Bri acts like a spoiled brat on the golf course. It's not Pam's fault she's like that. I met Bri in person at Rio Pinar and she's nice, but you can tell there is that side of her. I think Pam and Tommy have the most natural athletic talent of anyone. She hits it very long and plays pretty decent for someone who doesn't concentrate solely on the game for a living. I agree her spot was probably better deserved for someone who wants to make a living in the game, but she wasn't the worst player on the show by far.

Scott Sandlin
ROLL TIDE!

Driver: Taylormade R7 425 10.5 deg, Stiff
Fairway: Taylormade R7 Steel 13 deg, Wilson Deep Red II Distance 18 deg, StiffIrons: Titleist 735.cm 3-PW, DG S300, +1.5", +4 deg upWedge: Titleist Vokey SM 53 deg and 59 degPutter: Scotty Cameron Santa Fe 33"Ball: Titleist...

Tommy Two-Gloves Gainey made the cut in the current NGA Hooters event but Donatello came up a stroke short. It looks like this is Tommy's first Hooters event and Donatello's 4th in '07. DD made one cut and $900 in the four tournaments. Although some players from the Hooters Tour will eventually be moving up to the Nationwide Tour, it's not realistic to think Two-Gloves or Donatello will be among those fortunate few.

I think Pam's opinions of Bri are right on. You can't play at a professional level and loose your cool like that. (ie. Pat Parez) You can't start throwing clubs around and start crying. The time she wasted on throwing clubs and balling her eyes out should have been spent concentrating on a recovery. That's what top pros do. I wish Pam wouldn't have left. She has talent and could have won that thing. I wasn't sitting in her shoes. She Probably felt like I don't need that.

The Bigger question is how did Bri find out about that? I thought the confessional was supposed to be private, not to be seen untill the show. I bet Golf Channel showed it to her to create drama.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

Note: This thread is 6193 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!