IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yes, just the 2 of us, I may bring along a friend who'll ride with me but she won't play. I don't know yet, depends on her schedule.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just the two of us, right JB?

Mentioned it to my bruv and he didn't exactly jump at the chance.

I might try to get 9 in on Monday, but honestly, I in a financial hole bigger than Texas, have a gig on Sunday, and a ton of stuff I need to catch up on around the house. I think I'll go through a bunch of my unused sound equipment and start listing it on Craigslist.

- Shane

I might try to get 9 in on Monday, but honestly, I in a financial hole bigger than Texas, have a gig on Sunday, and a ton of stuff I need to catch up on around the house. I think I'll go through a bunch of my unused sound equipment and start listing it on Craigslist.

I can understand that on the money issue. I just figure I'll get caught up through the off season with all the savings from not golfing and buying golf balls and other equipment haha. Though I do need to put my old driver and hybrid on ebay or something just to get rid of them. I have a crapload of old iron sets that have been given to me *no idea why* to get rid of too. I need to see if I can find all the eye2s for the set I was given since they are probably worth the most. Still kicking around the idea of grabbing that 4w too.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Alright JB. We're on for 3 p.m.

Hope the coupon thing works out. I've seen a few online complaints about this course's honoring those things and the guy on the line seemed suspicious. FYI, my rate for riding is $25.

Hopefully the Bucks put a hurting on Navy quick, fast and in a hurry, so I can hit some range balls before we get under way.

Alright JB. We're on for 3 p.m.

Hope the coupon thing works out. I've seen a few online complaints about this course's honoring those things and the guy on the line seemed suspicious. FYI, my rate for riding is $25.

Hopefully the Bucks put a hurting on Navy quick, fast and in a hurry, so I can hit some range balls before we get under way.

If they don't honor it I can pay the normal fee, but I won't be back if that's the case.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

That seems like the last line of a lot of reviews I've seen. Again, let's try to be optimistic.

Where did you read recent reviews? Most I found weren't all that new. Even if the course isn't great and I have to pay the normal price I'll be ok with it. Just like to see other courses and golf!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Where did you read recent reviews? Most I found weren't all that new. Even if the course isn't great and I have to pay the normal price I'll be ok with it. Just like to see other courses and golf!

Mostly, Golfnow and Ohio Golf Guide. There are a number that have been posted in the last couple of months. In fairness, there are a couple of positive ones as well.

Did you see or did they say what the dress code is?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Well the course was nice but the greens were so torn up it was unfortunate. I played like crap but had fun anyway. I think @mcanadiens hit 13 fairways. It was impressive.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Well the course was nice but the greens were so torn up it was unfortunate. I played like crap but had fun anyway. I think @mcanadiens hit 13 fairways. It was impressive.

Nice driving @mcanadiens ! Hopefully you capitalized on most of them.

I was going to ask how it went. I ended up driving down to visit the family at Kings Island after band practice. Then it rained.I got wet.

- Shane

Nice driving @mcanadiens ! Hopefully you capitalized on most of them. I was going to ask how it went. I ended up driving down to visit the family at Kings Island after band practice. Then it rained.I got wet.

he started of really well for sure, I'm sure he beat me quite badly. I just couldn't get it together today.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

It was a pretty weird round for sure.

Yeah, I hit my tee shots as well as I ever have. Nothing super long, but either in the fairway or just barely off. Probably not quite 13 fairways, but it's a rare round that sees me play the same ball for 18 holes. As far as capitalizing, not so much. Finished 52-52-104.

Like JB said, the greens were a total mess. I really think I mentally checked out of the greens. I basically gave up. Normally I'll get mad when I three-putt, but every putt required negotiating ball marks. I watched Jeremie roll this putt that looked perfect for three-quarters of the way. It dropped in a ball mark, popped an inch into the air and ground to a halt short of the cup. By the end, I'd finally putt out and say "thank god that's over. Now I can go hit another tee shot."

Massive shame. Moss Creek is a good, unique and challenging layout that really deserves better. It's taken what ought to be one of the better public courses and rendered it nearly unplayable.

Looking to play Homestead Sunday afternoon with Billy if anyone wants to join us.

Sunday afternoon? That may work, around what time?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'll be in the Dayton area a couple of days next week if anyone is available Tuesday afternoon/evening for 9.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Probably around 1-1:30ish.

I will have to see what time I'll be free. I'll give you a more definite answer Saturday.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!