IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1784 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I need to be done (AND HOME) by 5PM on Saturday.

I could probably get there (Kittyhawk or some place equally close) by 11 a.m. As long as it isn't a moron parade, that ought to work.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In all honesty I will probably need to be back home by a decent time as well considering on Father's day I didn't get home to late afternoon/early evening.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

15 minute wait on every tee at Beechwood. Don't even think about coming out here.

Holy crap

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

That was horrific.

Played today with Erik. We didnt wait on one shot. :)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Nope.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

That was horrific.

Any plans on going out early-ish tomorrow?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Nope.

Where did y'all play? It opened up after the first few holes on the front, but the back nine was creeping. We ended up leaving. It took 90 min to play 4 holes. Stinks because I shot 42 on the front with a quadruple on the first hole.

- Shane

Sure. What time?

Somewhere around 9-10 am I would think would be good. I have a family reunion later in the day. Would be great if we could hit someplace a little more north if at all possible.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Somewhere around 9-10 am I would think would be good. I have a family reunion later in the day. Would be great if we could hit someplace a little more north if at all possible.

I will have to check availability in the morning. It might be tough to get a tee time in that time frame.

- Shane

I will have to check availability in the morning. It might be tough to get a tee time in that time frame.

I wouldn't be surprised. If it doesn't pan out no big deal, I didn't get out today because I haven't felt well so I'm hoping to get out tomorrow even if I have to go out solo after the reunion.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Where did y'all play? It opened up after the first few holes on the front, but the back nine was creeping. We ended up leaving. It took 90 min to play 4 holes. Stinks because I shot 42 on the front with a quadruple on the first hole.

Peek'n Peak, about 30 minutes from Erie, PA.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I wouldn't be surprised. If it doesn't pan out no big deal, I didn't get out today because I haven't felt well so I'm hoping to get out tomorrow even if I have to go out solo after the reunion.

I overslept. Looks like I'll be sneaking out for golf later.

- Shane

I went out and did the all you can golf for 25 again, the course was in great shape and pretty much empty. I was able to get 45 holes in. I golf so much I broke my foot brace. I was looking at my first ever sub 40 for that last 9 until it broke and ended up 4 over on the last 2 holes. All in all I had a great time and was nice to see some good results again. I did fall into a funk on the front 9 the second time through but was able to recover decently on the back. 88-95-41 were the scores.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Went out to the course again, but took my brother out with me this time and he hasn't played golf in years. And the last time he played was the first and only time he had played for years before that too. We did 27 holes and had to leave after that because he has to get up at like 3 am for work. I was pretty impressed and proud of him. I played like total crap on basically the entire first 18 but after the first 9 he really started doing pretty well. He even had 6 pars and a birdie in the time we were out there. He's got decent/average length on his shots but he hits it fairly straight. His main problem was putting and chipping today, I think he probably left 8-10 shots out there just on putts and chips. I'm not sure what my problem was, unless it was just being distracted and/or trying too hard to play well. I only had 7 pars but did get 2 birdies. I finished out the day with a 42 on the front nine closing out with 3 pars and a birdie. Either way, he had a good enough time that he mentioned that we should go out every Sunday and golf. Course was pretty quiet again today, we still had 2 hours of daylight when we left, which killed me because I like to golf until it's too dark to keep going so I get my money's worth.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 1784 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!