IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

Rolling my shoulder and doing shoulder stretches. Putting Icy hot on it, and rolling it with a tennis ball.

Trying to heal the muscles, so I am taking it easy off the tee.

Key 2 has made my worm burners much longer now (180 yard worm burners on average :-D ), but unfortunately I am getting a lot of worm burners off the tee. Good thing my MP-32 irons still get me to the green (within 10 yards or so).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

From 120 to 180 on the squats and 165 to 225 on the deadlifts in 4 weeks. Great progress, keep it up.

Thanks for the kind words, felt great today.  Started with just the 45 lb bar on Sept. 3 and now pulling two plates on each side.  Now if I could only see such linear progression on my handicap.

5x5 Overhead squats

5x4 Bench 155

3x10 Ring push-ups

3x20 Kettlebell floor wipers

Then Kettlebell class

Thanks for the kind words, felt great today.  Started with just the 45 lb bar on Sept. 3 and now pulling two plates on each side.  Now if I could only see such linear progression on my handicap.

LOL I know what you mean. Golf is hard.

If golf were as easy as lifting, we'd all be good golfers tho, so you wouldn't be special. :-P

EDIT: Maybe "simple" is a better word...as bodybuilding is far from easy.

If golf were as easy as lifting, we'd all be good golfers tho, so you wouldn't be special.

EDIT: Maybe "simple" is a better word...as bodybuilding is far from easy.

I consider lifting weights as hard work. Not as fun as other activities. If I could just cross train different activities to get better, that would be the way I would go about it.

Im one of those people who everyone hates. My metabolism is through the roof and I can eat everything in sight and still not gain weight.

I play multiple sports as well as strength training so I always struggle with going close to falling into the underweight category.

Needless to say, outside my sports I do no aerobic training at all.

Prime example: Last month I completed the Everest Base camp trek. 12 days straight of walking at high altitude. I kept my pre-training to an absolute minimum because I wanted insulation on my body.

I kept it to 1 month of jogging before hand.

In the one month and including base camp my weight dropped from 138 to 121 pounds. People called me skinny before! This doesn't stop my driver being avg 290yards!

My training consists of consuming excessive quantities of rice, pasta, chicken, steak, fish, protein shakes, bananas and vegetables and not much else..

Tonight: Indoor cricket (damn aerobics). Last night: Driving range - trying out the 915. Tomorrow night: Legs workout (gotta get my skinny pins a bit thicker).

Im one of those people who everyone hates. My metabolism is through the roof and I can eat everything in sight and still not gain weight.

I play multiple sports as well as strength training so I always struggle with going close to falling into the underweight category.

Needless to say, outside my sports I do no aerobic training at all.

Prime example: Last month I completed the Everest Base camp trek. 12 days straight of walking at high altitude. I kept my pre-training to an absolute minimum because I wanted insulation on my body.

I kept it to 1 month of jogging before hand.

In the one month and including base camp my weight dropped from 138 to 121 pounds. People called me skinny before! This doesn't stop my driver being avg 290yards!

My training consists of consuming excessive quantities of rice, pasta, chicken, steak, fish, protein shakes, bananas and vegetables and not much else..

Tonight: Indoor cricket (damn aerobics). Last night: Driving range - trying out the 915. Tomorrow night: Legs workout (gotta get my skinny pins a bit thicker).

Video or it didn't happen. 121 lbs and AVERAGING 290 yards I would say is close to impossible.