IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

have you seen pics of maria verchenova? try this

My sentiments exactly!

In the bag...

G10 9° Driver
G10 17° 4 Wood
G10 21° Hybrid i15 4-PW Tour-W Wedges 50/12 & 56/10 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Balls - Bridgestone B330-RX

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sentiments exactly!

erm...........can we get a third option in this poll!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

I vote Gulbis. Those pictures are amazing. I always thought she looked great.

In the Bag:
Driver: R5 Draw
Fairway: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze 3 Wood
Hybrid: R5 3 hybrid Currently for sale.
Irons: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze Plus 3-SWPutter: Revolution Solid

Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula.

Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula Paula.

this

10char

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ok this is not even close!!!!!!! Creamer is not that attractive, has some cuteness but not really enough to put her in the same league. How these two were the chosen ones for this poll is beyond me. I mean seriously, Creamer, she is a grower! Watchhing the LPGA this week, I think Jean Reynolds, was better to look at than Creamer by a mile. Somebody start a new poll with 5 options, I bet Creamer would finish last.

Driver Cleveland 460 Launcher 9.5*
Hybrids Cobra Baffler 2R, 3R, 4R
Irons Mizuno MX-23
Wedges Vokey 248.06, SM54.14 and SM60.04
Putter Rife Island Series AbacoBall Callaway Tour ix Rangefinder Bushnell 1500 Laser Rangefinder

between the two i would say Paula but Lorena Ochoa is better than the both of them which is why shes number 1.
Driver: Taylormade R9
fairway wood: Cleveland Launcher 15 degree
hybrid: titleist 585 17
irons: Taylormade mb tp smoke 3-pw
wedges: Titleist vokey wedgesputter:sc ss newport 2, 34"Bag: ping vantage bag(team bag)

naa scratch the one before!! Gulbis is better lookin than creamer but there are still more out there that are wayy better lookin that either one of them!
Driver: Taylormade R9
fairway wood: Cleveland Launcher 15 degree
hybrid: titleist 585 17
irons: Taylormade mb tp smoke 3-pw
wedges: Titleist vokey wedgesputter:sc ss newport 2, 34"Bag: ping vantage bag(team bag)

natalie???!!! wtf is this obsession with gulbis. she's got a hot body, i'll give her that, but she also has more man face than i do. she is not pretty, not even close. i don't know why people don't mention lorena in these conversations, she is a truly beautiful woman. no make up, no eyeliner, and she's still puts gulbis to shame. anna rawson is imho the girl i like the best, followed closely by blasberg and creamer.

natalie???!!! wtf is this obsession with gulbis. she's got a hot body, i'll give her that, but she also has more man face than i do. she is not pretty, not even close. i don't know why people don't mention lorena in these conversations, she is a truly beautiful woman. no make up, no eyeliner, and she's still puts gulbis to shame. anna rawson is imho the girl i like the best, followed closely by blasberg and creamer.

Totally agree. Creamer & Lorena are hotter than Gulbis. Eyes of the beholder I guess.

Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

to be honest, i don't see the fascination in Anna Rawson.

for me (and that's all that matters obviously :p):
Paula >>>>> Verchenova >> Blasberg >>>>> Gulbis >> Rawson > Ochoa

I just did a comparsion, with thanks to google. Here is my expert evaluation. Creamer is cute, but not hot. Plus she looks too much like my mom, so she is out. Gulbis isnt really that good looking (in a sex symbol discussion) so she is out. They both look about 15 years older than what they acutually are.. So in this showdown, they both punch each other and explode into oblivion like the monday night football helmets. Nobody wins.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

• Administrator
I just did a comparsion, with thanks to google. Here is my expert evaluation. Creamer is cute, but not hot. Plus she looks too much like my mom, so she is out. Gulbis isnt really that good looking (in a sex symbol discussion) so she is out. They both look about 15 years older than what they acutually are.. So in this showdown, they both punch each other and explode into oblivion like the monday night football helmets. Nobody wins.

It seems as though you've never seen either in person. It changes things (and not to Natalie's benefit).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It seems as though you've never seen either in person. It changes things (and not to Natalie's benefit).

Ill admit that Creamer is tall and athletic looking, which can be sexy in itself. But i dont think she is "tie her hair to a bedpost and go to town" kind of hot. More like "she probably makes good pancakes and take her home to mom" kind of looking.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Ill admit that Creamer is tall and athletic looking, which can be sexy in itself. But i dont think she is "tie her hair to a bedpost and go to town" kind of hot. More like "she probably makes good pancakes and take her home to mom" kind of looking.

I have seen Paula many times in person and agree; I wouldn't label her hot, as in sex kitten or anything like that. At this year's Sybase I saw her playing with Michelle Wie who I thought blew her doors off in the hotness department. Paula was all in pink and it was a little much, while Michelle looked like a "a tall walking big black cat", at least by comparison.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

I have seen Paula many times in person and agree; I wouldn't label her hot, as in sex kitten or anything like that. At this year's Sybase I saw her playing with Michelle Wie who I thought blew her doors off in the hotness department. Paula was all in pink and it was a little much, while

I would agree. Wie is has that whole mysterious-sexy thing goin on. Kind of like she'd go full ninja on your ass.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Only one woman for me. Dottie Pepper. *Howwwwwwwwwwl* *woof* *woof* What a hawty.

JK of course.

I say give Gulbis' extra vertebrae to Creamer and we got a great thing goin. But if I had to choose, Creamer.

Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!