IGNORED

Jeff Overton Arrested for Yelling out of Limo

Shorty
Note: This thread is 4477 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Quinn07

who cares....

The po-po, the DA and the entire ponderous apparatus that has now swung into operation to protect the good citizens of Upper West Bum**** (or wherever it was) from the depredations of a pudgy, unpleasant frat boy going "Woo!" too much out the window of his ridiculous conveyance. Yay civilization!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

I think this reputation came from the finish of a tournament in 2010, I forget which one it was, when he was leading on the final nine, but missed a few shots and reacted like a spoiled 10-year-old at an AJGA tournament. Complaining, whining . . . slamming his visor on the ground after a bad tee shot I especially remember. It was an embarrassing display. We haven't seen anything like it since, though.

Originally Posted by The Recreational Golfer

I think this reputation came from the finish of a tournament in 2010, I forget which one it was, when he was leading on the final nine, but missed a few shots and reacted like a spoiled 10-year-old at an AJGA tournament. Complaining, whining . . . slamming his visor on the ground after a bad tee shot I especially remember. It was an embarrassing display. We haven't seen anything like it since, though.

The one at the Greenbrier where Appleby shot 59 to win??? I seem to remember him losing it at a "spike mark" when he missed a putt on the last.

• 3 weeks later...

First off, as a fellow IU grad I must say GO HOOSIERS!!!!!  That was such a great win!!!    Next, I'm not sure if anyone saw the videos of Bloomington after that win, but I am pretty sure the police had more to worry about than someone yelling out the window of a limo.  They don't mess around down there when it comes to celebrating big wins.  There were kids jumping on cars and borderline rioting.   I was actually there for both the Bob Knight riot and the riot after we beet Duke to go to the final four in 2002...Both of which were very entertaining.   And on another note, he actually bought his own limo (not even a nice one) so that he and his friends can have a good time and get a safe ride home.  So why did they need to arrest him for being smart?   Whoever arrested him, probably just did it with the hopes that they would have their name in all the papers.  Or he graduated from Purdue.  ha  Go hoosiers!

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Note: This thread is 4477 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!