IGNORED

The 2012 Heritage at Harbour Town Discussion Thread

k-troop
Note: This thread is 4364 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by welltravel

it is my daughter and my wife of 40 years is just as beautiful. i am surprised someone caught my daughter alone, but pleased to see the pic everyone was talking about.

Can you hook me up with your daughter? I've been described as looking like Brad Pitt.

And if you're complaining about men gauking at her, that dress is very short. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Seems you are one step short of being your daughter's pimp...
  • Upvote 1

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

that is the last I will discuss my daughter. None of us, till now,  realized that someone had to go out of his way to almost get down on the ground to take a picture. I thought the pictures were all innocent. Yes I agree the dress is too short.  How many girls  want to go places with their parents? Hilton head was a great venue and I was surprised it was free to veterans and their families...nice.

that is the last I will discuss my daughter.

Good. And you can stop posting pictures of her as well. This is a golf forum.

Not a place to post pics of someone's daughter that a self respecting parent would not want seeing the light of day.

Seems you are oblivious to the reason why she is getting all this attention.

She looks lke a "hostess", and all that that implies.

But I am suspecting that this is a send up.

You shouldn't be trying to embarrass this girl.

The fact that she's lacking in class doesn't give you the right to lampoon her on this site.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

• Administrator

None of us, till now,  realized that someone had to go out of his way to almost get down on the ground to take a picture.

That picture was taken from chest height. C'mon.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

the only reason additional pictures wete posted is in response that she was not, in fact, my daughter. My apologies to anyone who was offended in any way. The masters and the heritage were both amazing events that I was proud to attend with my family. I would hope everyone could have the opportunity to do so.

I took no offense from the original picture posted here. Later someone listed a site of basically the same picture from a much lower angel. you are correct the pic on this site is from chest high.

Whatever. You must be a very proud "father".

The point that is being made is that it wouldn't matter what angle the photograph was taken from.

You aren't doing yourself any favours by trying to confirm that she is related to you.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

This thread is officially getting too weird. Especially if that guy really is her father. (Gee, here we are at Hilton Head, here's my daughter's ass.  Now here we are with Gary Player, look at my daughter's slinky tube dress.) Give it a rest, Proud Papa!

What an odd thread: fat people and hot daughters.  I have two questions:

1. Who won the tournament?

2. Does anyone else think this guy should set his daughter up with Fake W.Simpson?

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

People have no respect for a person who wins but doesn't fit their ideal golfer profile. Maybe it's the quality of the events they win?

One guy is too chubby (Carl is morbidly obese? Oh brother.) and someone else needs to "eat something".

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

People have no respect for a person who wins but doesn't fit their ideal golfer profile. Maybe it's the quality of the events they win?

One guy is too chubby (Carl is morbidly obese? Oh brother.) and someone else needs to "eat something".

Colt is 'morbidly obese'.  Carl just looks like he's not shy around a buffet.  The hot 'daughter' needs something to eat.  Please try and keep up.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Don't hate on a guy who goes to the Waffle House to actually eat the waffles!

• Upvote 1

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 4364 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!