IGNORED

Going to become a Tour Pro in a few years!

FutureTourPro
Note: This thread is 4390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm going to play the Euro Tour. Because the greater variety of courses will more fully showcase the unbelievable shotmaking skills that I'll be acquiring any day now.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm going to play the Euro Tour. Because the greater variety of courses will more fully showcase the unbelievable shotmaking skills that I'll be acquiring any day now.

As long as you accept that wins don't really count because of the lack of depth on that tour.Easy to make a comfortable living, though.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I really, really, really, REALLY.... want to win the lottery!  It will be so!

Technically you are already getting this. You have to see yourself living the life of a lottery winner to effectively achieve this.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by Shorty

As long as you accept that wins don't really count because of the lack of depth on that tour.Easy to make a comfortable living, though.

Off topic alert.....

Lack of depth?!?!?!?

Top three players in the world and half of the top 20 all play in Europe.  Yeah thats not very deep.

Resume thread.

Originally Posted by ev780

Off topic alert.....

Lack of depth?!?!?!?

Top three players in the world and half of the top 20 all play in Europe.  Yeah thats not very deep.

Resume thread.

that was sarcasm

they are making fun of the OP

Originally Posted by Harmonious

It's going to be so cool in the next 5 years that so many Sand Trap members will be on tour.

lol.. And let's hope they put their usernames on their caps or something so we all know who they "really" are while watching them on TV.

This thread has made my day, thanks to all.

OP: go for it, we're all jealous.  Just make us eat our words one fine day ....

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Originally Posted by ev780

Off topic alert.....

Lack of depth?!?!?!?

Resume thread.

Yeah, but all the courses are easy, they have weak fields so it's really easy to get world ranking points.

This is why average golfers dominate the OWGRs.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by meenman

How can you be practicing everyday at the times stated if you are posting on here?

Nice first post - now do a little search and see that there are 5000 others of you on here who are all going to do the same thing - a good number of you have to be wrong.

Now let me go back to making sure I am the Yankees opening day starter next year.

This reminds me of my Junior High School students who don't know their multiplication facts telling me that they are going to become doctors.  Or the 4 foot nothing kid who tells me he is going to play pro basketball.  LOL

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Originally Posted by Jwat381

I'm going pro tomorrow. I applied online.

Me too. I heard there is two for one and you get a free hat and an opportunity to buy a time share.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by Jwat381

I'm going pro tomorrow. I applied online.

well I suppose that's actually how many pros begin their career.Sign up online for a mini tour membership. Pay the fee and you're a Pro !

Making out with your putter.  Nice!

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Note: This thread is 4390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!