IGNORED

Whats your best score?

buckeyekid1996
Note: This thread is 4190 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think my lowest for 18 was a 78 up at Treetops on "The Tradition" in Gaylord, Michigan... 3 years ago or so.

MY GEAR:

Driver/Woods/Hybrids: RBZ Tour

Irons: X Forged 2013's

Wedges: SM4's (52/56)

Putter: PROTYPE Series

Balls: HEX Black Tour/Chrome +  Pro V1x/NXT Tour

Originally Posted by The_Pharaoh

62 (-10) on probably the easiest course in Spain.

Best score on a Championship course: 64 (-8)

We are not including Texas Scrambles. Dream on!

I used to play more and breaking 80 was always my challenge; but once I shot 73 (+1) when playing with my brother & 2 uncles, it all fell into place never took more than bogey and had 3 birdies, missed a 4th birdie from about 12 feet on 18 that would have been for even par. As consolation everyone paid me some cash that day.

Players play, tough players win!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Alan Conroy

We are not including Texas Scrambles. Dream on!

Here's the scorecard signed by my 3 playing companions that day.

001.jpg

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill

Here's the scorecard signed by my 3 playing companions that day.

Here's scorecard proof...

Record_67.jpg

Anyone can write out a good scorecard.

It is however sad that you had to dig (write) one out.

Mine's real. Yours is debatable

Here's scorecard proof...

Anyone can write out a good scorecard.

It is however sad that you had to dig (write) one out.

Mine's real. Yours is debatable

What's sad is you questioning someone's low round.

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill

What's sad is you questioning someone's low round.

OK Neferirkare,

Lets get down to the nitty gritty. You need praise. Well done! Wow! 62. You must be really good. Can I tell everyone that I know you?

Get a life!

OK Neferirkare,

Lets get down to the nitty gritty. You need praise. Well done! Wow! 62. You must be really good. Can I tell everyone that I know you?

Get a life!

I missed you too Patrick, it was getting boring around here without you. Well back!

A 62 is insane Pharaoh, My best is a 76 at my local course.

Yours I can believe. Patrick, not so much... He's just sad you're a lower handicap and a better golfer, he'll get over it.

Originally Posted by rossvanwyk

A 62 is insane Pharaoh, My best is a 76 at my local course.

Yours I can believe. Patrick, not so much... He's just sad you're a lower handicap and a better golfer, he'll get over it.

It will never happen again. I couldn't miss that day!

I've shot +3 for 18 holes twice: one was a 75 in 1996 and one was a 73 last year.  I will occasionally dip into the 76-78 range, but typically I'm in the low 80s.  I've had -2 (34) twice for 9 holes (interestingly, neither was part of my low 18s).

In my  bag: 

Diablo Octane Tour 9.5, 18  -  6DT 19 (3I Hybrid) - 

Diablo Forged Irons 5-PW -  Tom Watson wedges 52,56,60 - 64 (generic) 

D.A.R.T. Belly Putter

B330-RX Balls

After playing only a couple of years, at age 47, the first time I broke 80, I shot 75 (+3) on Cave Creek public course in Phoenix. I'm 67 now, and I've shot +3 a few more times, but it seems that's as good as it is ever going to get.  I've shot par for 9 holes, but can't keep it going for 18.

I love to hate this game!

I just shot a 93 last weekend.    I haven't been playing too long,  I got a few rounds in last season and about ten rounds this season.  I started in the 120s and have been working my way down.

Now the goal is to break 90!

Driver:    SLDR TP 9.5* (Tour AD DI 6S)

Wood:   Jetspeed 3W (Aldilia RIP Alpha) & SLDR 5W (Diamana Kai'li)

Hybrids: Rescue 11 3H (18*) & Rescue 11 4H (21*)

Irons:     Rocketbladez Tour 4-PW

Wedge:   ATV 52* & 58*

Putter:   Bettinardi Signature 6

76 three different times--one of the rounds I only took 22 putts, also a personal record--and that was in the middle of a long period of fighting

the yips. The technique I used to putt was making every muscle in my body as tense as I could and putting like Frankenstein might look putting.

Recently discovered the belly putter, and please don't outlaw it now or my agony will be back!

Note: This thread is 4190 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!