IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4144 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by ApocG10

Why did I just now realize (as I watch last weeks show) how hot Selannee is?

Because she let her hair down out of the bun she usually play with?

Christina seems to be getting better looking as the show goes on also.  Well, until she lost.

Originally Posted by ndb8fxe

Because she let her hair down out of the bun she usually play with?

Christina seems to be getting better looking as the show goes on also.  Well, until she lost.

Seriously?  She is a stick.  I thought she looked better at the start of the show.

As much as I have complained about the challenges, I think we probably have the best 3 remaining.  You could make a case that Christina or Anya also belong there, but the 3 that are left IMO have been the most consistent players.

I hear "sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit" in my nightmares.  Every freakin shot no matter where its from or how far its hit "sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit" SITTTTTTTTTTTT

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Originally Posted by Barry

Seriously?  She is a stick.  I thought she looked better at the start of the show.

As much as I have complained about the challenges, I think we probably have the best 3 remaining.  You could make a case that Christina or Anya also belong there, but the 3 that are left IMO have been the most consistent players.

I agree. I had Marcella and Selanee picked from day one to be the final two left. While I think Marcella will take the victory, I'm rooting for Selanee just because she's been my favorite since the start of the show.

Originally Posted by Shaggie13

Anybody know why Tom Abbott had a busted up lip in last night's episode?  Looks like he ran into someone's fist, repeatedly. lol

ok, i thought i was just imagining something. it looked like he had a botox injection or something. it was kinda creepy.

i tend to get that creepy vibe from him anyways, as he NEVER looks at the camera. he is always standing 4 inches from stephanie and is staring straight at her face while he talks, but the lip thing was.....weird

Originally Posted by MackJL06

ok, i thought i was just imagining something. it looked like he had a botox injection or something. it was kinda creepy.

i tend to get that creepy vibe from him anyways, as he NEVER looks at the camera. he is always standing 4 inches from stephanie and is staring straight at her face while he talks, but the lip thing was.....weird

Originally Posted by Shaggie13

Anybody know why Tom Abbott had a busted up lip in last night's episode?  Looks like he ran into someone's fist, repeatedly. lol

I saw the same thing....looks like he took a few fists to the upper lip!

He is a total weirdo and doesn't seem to know anything about golf. On one shot in particular, he was crying repeatedly for the ball to stop..."that's got to slow down, stop, stop, stop!" The ball ended up 2 inches from the cup and it was obviously tracking nicely the whole way....

In the bag:

TaylorMade R11 Driver (10.5 stiff stock shaft)

TaylorMade R11 3wood (15 degree stiff stock shaft)

Adams IdeaPro 3i hybrid (20 degree)

Titleist DCI 4-PW (photo)

Cleveland CG15 wedges (52, 56, 60)

Odyssey White-Hot 2-Ball (Superstroke oversize grip)

Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder

Ping Hoofer 2012 Bag

Originally Posted by MackJL06

stephanie was looking a bit brutal yesterday too.

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

Are tom and stephanie (those are the commentators, right?) dating/married? There was that weird umbrella moment a few episodes ago, didn't know what to make of it. Either way, the whole show has a weird vibe and the contestants love each other too much. And also none of them seem like they have the game at all to play on the LPGA tour.

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

Disappointing season........I don't have any favorites.  Nobody to root for.....

I'm actually hoping the next big break series doesn't have women.......LOL

The next one is 12 professional men at The Greenbrier.  Starts in October.

If someone already posted this I guess you're looking forward to next season and hoping for a lot better golf than this season.

Selanee is my least favorite player left. I like both Marcela and Gloriana better!...........they are sweethearts.  I like Marcela the most....Gloriana is a close 2nd.

IMO.....Selanee seems like a bit if a b!tch to me.  I don't like her personality at all.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

The lip thing was odd, I caught it as well. I asked my GF and she said I was crazy.

Selanee is out I hope, hated her from the start...

I picked Zakiya with Marcela to be in the final round. The golf is so bad here, this is the first time I watched the show, can't say I want to follow another season... Meghan (barbie) was the reason I recorded the first episode...

God, I'm gonna miss Christina Stockton, she was so sexy we can all still follow her from her website, though http://www.christinastocktongolf.com/

I was surprised she was allowed to wear a wife-beater tank-top on the course, but DAMN did she look good in it. She has that sort of classy, yet trashy look going on lol.

Originally Posted by mikelegacy

God, I'm gonna miss Christina Stockton, she was so sexy  we can all still follow her from her website, though http://www.christinastocktongolf.com/

I was surprised she was allowed to wear a wife-beater tank-top on the course, but DAMN did she look good in it. She has that sort of classy, yet trashy look going on lol.

Yeah, she was pretty cute, but imagine if she had a pizza and beer diet for a month? Not only would she probably be fun but she'd chunk it up some and be a lot nicer to look at!

Originally Posted by Timothy Voyles

Yeah, she was pretty cute, but imagine if she had a pizza and beer diet for a month? Not only would she probably be fun but she'd chunk it up some and be a lot nicer to look at!

Agreed!  She does need a few pounds to round out those sharp edges.  Too many bones were visible in that tank top.

Originally Posted by mikelegacy

I was surprised too.....this is the attire I expect to see worn by a 30HC player at a MUNY.

I didn't think she looked good in it either.......she's way too skinny and flat chested.  She'd look better in a proper ladies golf shirt.....IMO

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

I was surprised too.....this is the attire I expect to see worn by a 30HC player at a MUNY.

I didn't think she looked good in it either.......she's way too skinny and flat chested.  She'd look better in a proper ladies golf shirt.....IMO

funny how christina can get away with wearing a wifebeater, and people here are just confused.   zakiya wears, what i think to be rather unique and pretty cool clothes, and everyone here is carping on about her being gross and a b*tch.   neither complaint about her did i understand...

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

I'm pretty sure the producers encourage them to dress as scantily as possible. I doubt she wears that to the club or where ever she usually goes. When I see that show I see reality TV not golf.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4144 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!