IGNORED

The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread

dak4n6

Originally Posted by John Vim

I think so it gonna be happen. I've seen many other new stick with many functions. I hope this Golf stick is gonna work for new player. it also can helpful for sports betting, becuase there are many thing in this new stick that's are not similar with other Golf stick.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator
Originally Posted by bplewis24

If you're going to quote spam at least report (flag) the spam and delete the link from the quote eh? :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Well, now that you say that...it makes more sense to me.

Heh heh heh. :) Thanks! :D

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I think so it gonna be happen. I've seen many other new stick with many functions. I hope this Golf stick is gonna work for new player. it also can helpful for sports betting, becuase there are many thing in this new stick that's are not similar with other Golf stick.

Anyone figure out what this 'stick' is?

dak4n6

Originally Posted by dak4n6

Quote:

Anyone figure out what this 'stick' is?

spam ad

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Quote:
this story makes me crack up because some old man did this to me at my home golf course but i was the one who hit a good shot he hit the one on my fairway walked right up to my ball when i was comeing off the tee box and pocketed it i was all mad when i got too him and asked if he seen my ball he was really nice old man so we had a laugh and moved on

No capitalization or punctuation.... I had to read it three times to figure out what actually happened.

Quote:
haha i had this happen to me all the time when i lived in florida try marking your ball and pull it off the green get your line then place it back that will make you loook like your there to finish it though as far as the other stuff goes that is just plain ole rude i really hate gimmies if i want a gimme ill take it myself im totally on your side with this one if your always having a gimmie how are you gonna know what you can do on the green

Same person here too

I ran out of breath reading it.

I get dizzy reading it.

• 1 month later...
Quote:
hello..i just bought a new set of callaway razrx hl's i was just wondering if i was the only one having trouble hitting them.i had a set of wilson ultras and i hit them ok. But now that ive got theses new. Clubs ive had heck hitting them. Maybe its just me,im about a 22 handicap but generaly my problem hasnt been my irons just looking for some insite

I love getting some "insite".

Originally Posted by hanalei

Grammar is important!

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your Uncle jack off a horse.

Funny with a disturbing visual...

dak4n6

Quote:

I realise this has nothing to due with Golf, I just needed to Vent, My Son Is in his final year of collage (Purdue), state school here in Indiana. Well myself and my wife are both High school Grads and that was as far as we went, and both have jobs, decent jobs nothing your going to get rich at, but able to keep a roof over are heads and so on. But we both wanted our Son to go to Collage. Well we have always filled out the Fasta papers and we both make to much for any help. My son has always gotten a Student Loan, well this year his final year and unable to get a Loan. We recived are letter today saying that the loans were being reveiwed, and felt that they were stoping Student loans. Ya well i bet if we were on food stamps and did'nt owne are Home you could get all the help you needed. I'll tell you this contry has turned my stomach. I called the loan department and talked to a ladie that was as nice as pie, and i relise its not her fault. But i started to vent to her and thought to myself, why be a Buthead to her. So i hung up and hit the wall, and now i think i my have broke my Hand. I kept telling myself why are they doing this to my Son, His last year of school.... Iam sorry to Bore you with this stuff, i just had to vent to someone, and my congressman and State Rep is out probably on a 3 month Vacation, and when he gets back will probably give himslf a raise?which i have'nt had in 9 years, And then they wounder why folks go POSTAL. maybe tomorrow will be better. I just wanted a better life for my son to futher his Education which his mother and i never had, and now that seem to fading. 1 more year to go? just one......

I hate collages.

I'm conflicted by that one.  The deeper you get into the story, the worse the grammar/spelling/punctuation gets, but also the more I feel for him.  I hope it works out for him, if only so that his grandson will be able to spell better than him someday :)

I'm conflicted by that one.  The deeper you get into the story, the worse the grammar/spelling/punctuation gets, but also the more I feel for him.  I hope it works out for him, if only so that his grandson will be able to spell better than him someday :)

It was posted about three years ago so what is done is done. I was doing some research and stumbled upon the thread.

When I say conflicted, I only mean whether to laugh hysterically or not.  Not whether you should have posted it.  It definitely belongs.  Grammar does not discriminate

Originally Posted by hanalei

Grammar is important!

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your Uncle jack off a horse.

Grammar is also the difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

(Stolen from my facebook page today)

Quote:

I realise this has nothing to due with Golf, I just needed to Vent, My Son Is in his final year of collage (Purdue), state school here in Indiana. Well myself and my wife are both High school Grads and that was as far as we went, and both have jobs, decent jobs nothing your going to get rich at, but able to keep a roof over are heads and so on. But we both wanted our Son to go to Collage. Well we have always filled out the Fasta papers and we both make to much for any help. My son has always gotten a Student Loan, well this year his final year and unable to get a Loan. We recived are letter today saying that the loans were being reveiwed, and felt that they were stoping Student loans. Ya well i bet if we were on food stamps and did'nt owne are Home you could get all the help you needed. I'll tell you this contry has turned my stomach. I called the loan department and talked to a ladie that was as nice as pie, and i relise its not her fault. But i started to vent to her and thought to myself, why be a Buthead to her. So i hung up and hit the wall, and now i think i my have broke my Hand. I kept telling myself why are they doing this to my Son, His last year of school.... Iam sorry to Bore you with this stuff, i just had to vent to someone, and my congressman and State Rep is out probably on a 3 month Vacation, and when he gets back will probably give himslf a raise?which i have'nt had in 9 years, And then they wounder why folks go POSTAL. maybe tomorrow will be better. I just wanted a better life for my son to futher his Education which his mother and i never had, and now that seem to fading. 1 more year to go? just one......

I wasn't conflicted by this at all; I started with quiet snickering and ended up with guffaws that were compounded by the subsequent posts. I always love random and indiscriminant capitalization combined with not capitalizing the first person pronoun. My son does that a lot and if he does not correct it i swear i will Beat it out of Him.

• Upvote 1

dak4n6