IGNORED

Who are your 3 favorite and 3 least favorite players on tour?

atb5079
Note: This thread is 3137 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ok, sorry if it seems like I'm being too serious on a light hearted subject. was trying to have a little fun myself. ok, peace.

Favorite:

1. Ernie Els
  2. Phil Mickelson
  3. Duff Daddy

Least favorite:

1. Bubba Watson
  2. Sergio Garcia
  3. Anyone who uses a long putter

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ok, sorry if it seems like I'm being too serious on a light hearted subject. was trying to have a little fun myself. ok, peace.

Lol its fine, always nice having new members here.

Riley

I don't watch just cause I may find these guys attractive.

That's why we have the LPGA [quote name="rorsz" url="/t/61472/who-are-your-3-favorite-and-3-least-favorite-players-on-tour/100_100#post_1027900"] Wow, I've been on this website not too long and I'm getting grilled lol I love it [/quote] Just wait till shorty gets ahold of you lol!

Favorites: Earnie Els, Adam Scott and Freddie Couples (does Freddie count?) . Least Favorite: N/A..can't think of anyone particular.
In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

Favorite: [LIST=1] [*] Ernie Els [*] Phil Mickelson [*] Duff Daddy [/LIST] Least favorite: [LIST=1] [*] Bubba Watson [*] Sergio Garcia [*] Anyone who uses a long putter [/LIST]

Hmmm ... What's wrong with Bubba?

In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

Least,

Rory

Bubba

Adam

Favorites,

Tiger

Dustin

Ricky

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Favorites:

- Joost Luiten (currently only 'official' in the European Tour, maybe next season he will choose to play full time on the PGA Tour)

- Rickie Fowler

- Miguel Angel Jimenez

Least:

- Bubba Watson

- Sergio Garcia

- Tiger Woods

~Jorrit

Favorites:

Tiger

DJ

Jason Day

Least:

Phil

Sabbitini

Bubba

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Favorites: Phil Mickelson (best interview in sports) Miguel Angel Jimenez (funniest guy on tour) Graham DeLaet (best Canadian on tour) Least Favourites: Rory Sabbatini (a complete douchebag) Dustin Johnson (lowest IQ on tour) Jason Dufner (because I'm jealous of his wife)

Also I find it funny that no one said anything about Adam Scott lol. I personally think many guys who watch golf are jealous of him to be honest. And they don't hate him just cause of his putter

Nobody mentioned Adam Scott because every dude/gal here, hetero or homosexual, knows that Mr. Scott is a good looking dude.

Speaking of jealousy though, I'm jealous of anyone that makes their living playing golf. I don't care how you look.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Favorites:

Tiger

Daly (can't help it.  I'm an Arkansas boy)

Zach Johnson

Dislike:

Sabattini

Sergio (it is so much fun watching him choke)

-  I don't really have a number 3.  Don't really have a reason to dislike many golfers.

I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer.  That's the difference my left ear is from my right.  -  Ben Crenshaw

Golf is like a love affair.  If you don't take it seriously its no fun.  If you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.  -  Arthur Daley

What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive  -  Arnold Palmer

Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues and some on golf courses  -  Adlai Stevenson

Nobody mentioned Adam Scott because every dude/gal here, hetero or homosexual, knows that Mr. Scott is a good looking dude.

Speaking of jealousy though, I'm jealous of anyone that makes their living playing golf. I don't care how you look.

For the record, I included him as one of my favorites....because he seems to be a good guy. :-D

Favorites (this is tough, I can think of a bunch more that could be on this list):

McIlroy

McDowell

Dufner

Old favourites (moving to the Champions Tour):

Jimenez

T. Watson

Els

Least Favorites:

Bubba

Sabbatini

Daly

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Quote:
Least Favourites:

Rory Sabbatini (a complete douchebag)
Dustin Johnson (lowest IQ on tour)
Jason Dufner (because I'm jealous of his wife)

It's amazing that someone that looks like a Telebubby (Dufner) can have a hot wife like Amanda Boyd. :)

Top 3:

1) Natalie Gulbis

2) Azahara Munoz

3) Paula Creamer or Suzanne Peterson (toss up)

or

Alternate Top 3

1) Rory McIlroy

2) Bubba Watson

3) Retief Goosen or Angel Cabrera

Bottom 3

1) Caroline Hedwall (is she a guy or a girl)

2) Laura Davies

3) Christian Kim

or

Alternative Bottom 3

1) Rory Sabbatini (poster boy a-hole)

2) Jim Furyk (ugliest swing next to Charles Barkley and seriously painful to watch on the putting green - the more times he backs off a put the more I want him to miss it.  I don't care what country you are from I'm not going to pull for you if you are a short hitter, have an ugly swing, and are notoriously slow, even if you are a nice guy)

3) Ben Crane or Kevin Na ("while we're young")

Top 3: 1) Natalie Gulbis 2) Azahara Munoz 3) Paula Creamer or Suzanne Peterson (toss up) or Alternate Top 3 1) Rory McIlroy 2) Bubba Watson 3) Retief Goosen or Angel Cabrera Bottom 3 1) Caroline Hedwall (is she a guy or a girl) 2) Laura Davies 3) Christian Kim or Alternative Bottom 3 1) Rory Sabbatini (poster boy a-hole) 2) Jim Furyk (ugliest swing next to Charles Barkley and seriously painful to watch on the putting green - the more times he backs off a put the more I want him to miss it.  I don't care what country you are from I'm not going to pull for you if you are a short hitter, have an ugly swing, and are notoriously slow, even if you are a nice guy) 3) Ben Crane or Kevin Na ("while we're young")

Hey Retief, how's it goin? Lol

Riley

Note: This thread is 3137 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!