IGNORED

Taylormade R1/ RBZ 2 (Pictures)

Note: This thread is 4169 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

The wheel looks contrived.

Reminds me of a timer...

I was going to say compass, I think the N made me think of that.

I do like the strategy of having almost all the lofts in one club. The clubhead has a good deal going on top there, we'll see if folks like that.

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by mchepp

I was going to say compass, I think the N made me think of that.

I do like the strategy of having almost all the lofts in one club. The clubhead has a good deal going on top there, we'll see if folks like that.

Compass was the first item that came to my mind, too. Then I thought about turning the dial... It would seem to interfere with the aerodynamics of the club.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Originally Posted by Bullitt5339

The graphics on top are waaaaay too much.

Yes, that's an aesthetic issue. For some, it may get in their head.

My experience is that once I hit the club a few times, that issue disappears - like a white paint job. Also, once the clubhead starts moving, I'm not thinking graphics. If the clubs performs, it works.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

It's hard to tell from the photos above, but it looks like a fairly assymetrical and deep clubhead... Perhaps the graphics on the crown are to distract from this.  The flux capaciter-looking device on the sole looks out of place and poorly integrated.

Aesthetically this is a swing and a miss for me...  I'll keep the R11!

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

From the photos above, both look disgusting and dissapointing, hopefully the performance makes up for it....will be tough with so many new drivers out.

Titleist 913D2 9.5 (UST VTS 65)

Titleist 913F 15 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 913H 19 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 714 AP2 (4-PW) (DG XP-95)

Titleist Vokey SM5 (52,56,58) (DG XP-95)

Ping Anser 2 Classic

That compass wheel looks foolish.

Titleist 910D3 - 9.5°- Ahina Stiff
Taylormade Burner 2.0 3Wood - Proforce V2 Stiff

Taylormade Burner 5W - Proforce V2 Stiff
910D 21° 3h - Ahina Stiff

Titleist 712 AP2 - KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey - 52* & 56*

Odyssey White Hot #1 XG

X's or B330's

The wheel looks contrived. Reminds me of a timer...

The first thing I thought of when I saw it was "wrist watch."

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 4169 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!