IGNORED

2013 Callaway X Hot Irons and X Hot Fairway Wood.. New Pics Added!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Some great sneak peek pics of Callaway's new X Hot Irons (Pro and Non-Pro) and fairway woods for 2013. No driver yet, but stay tuned.

Tough to always tell from just looking at pics but the irons look like a nice upgrade from previous models.  Fairway woods look sexy with the black matte crown.  What do you guys think?

For in hand pics from our visit to Callaway go here

http://thesandtrap.com/t/63809/the-sand-trap-goes-to-callaway-tons-of-in-hand-pics-of-the-2013-cally-line

X Hot Pro

X Hot Iron

X Hot Pro Driver

X Hot Pro Hybrid

X Hot Fairway

X Hot Pro Fairway

X Hot Irons

X Hot Pro Irons

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Minus the X design on the back, it looks very similar to the AP1 & 2. A topline pic would be nice.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

The matte black crown on the woods is nice... It's one thing that I really liked about the i20 when I saw it and this looks like a pretty similar finish.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

The matte black crown on the woods is nice... It's one thing that I really liked about the i20 when I saw it and this looks like a pretty similar finish.

Is it black or is it gray? It could be the lighting making it gray but I'm not sure. I do like the sole design of the woods. Very subtle

Best Regards,
Ryan

:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

Minus the X design on the back, it looks very similar to the AP1 & 2. A topline pic would be nice.

For some reason OEM's rarely take address pics, and when they do it looks terrible.  Club face looks hooded or it's a topline shot with the club head of the ground.  Hopefully I can share a few topline pics in a couple weeks.

Mike McLoughlin

Originally Posted by mvmac

For some reason OEM's rarely take address pics, and when they do it looks terrible.  Club face looks hooded or it's a topline shot with the club head of the ground.  Hopefully I can share a few topline pics in a couple weeks.

I've noticed that the address view is usually not advertised when new clubs are announced (except maybe Titleist). It's actually the view where I can make a judgement on a club because it's what you see before you hit the ball. But anyway, I'll look forward to it in a few weeks.

Best Regards,
Ryan

I have always played Callaways, but this last round with the razer X was not up to par for my liking but like the new woods. Have to wonder what if anything was really changed this year in performace. I guess only time will tell if they really got a hit, to bad looking at new irons and Callaway was not on the list for the first time.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

The woods are well done.  Very sleek.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

• 2 weeks later...

For more pics go here

http://thesandtrap.com/t/63809/the-sand-trap-goes-to-callaway-tons-of-in-hand-pics-of-the-2013-cally-line

Mike McLoughlin

Is it black or is it gray? It could be the lighting making it gray but I'm not sure. I do like the sole design of the woods. Very subtle

It's gray. I think it looks really nice. It's matte so no glare, but also not bright white.

• 2 weeks later...

Look very nice.

Driver - 10.5° Callaway RAZR Fit 

3 Wood - 15° Callaway Diablo Octane

Hybrid - 18.25° & 21° Titleist 913H 

Irons 5-PW - Cleveland CG16 Satin Chrome

Gap Wedge - 50° MD Golf NV Drew Standard Bounce 

Sand Wedge - 56° Cleveland 588 RTX 

Lob Wedge - 60° Cleveland 588 RTX 

Putter - Cleveland Classic Black Platinum 6

Note: This thread is 4102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!