IGNORED

Funny/Bizarre Internet Stuff

dak4n6

Literally, beer golf.

DzWU3nk.jpg

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

David Howell shirt off for mud shot.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

wave-city-coffee-table_050116_01-800x449

Inception coffee table

Elegance? Really? Fog security? 

Steve

6 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Elegance? Really? Fog security? 

That makes some sense to me. Alarm trigger is bringing police / security so time is of the essence for a crook. If they can't see, they can't operate quickly and flashlights aren't any better in fog than overhead lights. If crooks bring a big fan and open a door to blow out the fog, much less effective.

Unrelated: http://www.golfnewsmag.com/worlds-first-edible-organic-golf-course/

Edited by natureboy

Kevin

44 minutes ago, natureboy said:

That makes some sense to me. Alarm trigger is bringing police / security so time is of the essence for a crook. If they can't see, they can't operate quickly and flashlights aren't any better in fog than overhead lights. If crooks bring a big fan and open a door to blow out the fog, much less effective.

Unrelated: http://www.golfnewsmag.com/worlds-first-edible-organic-golf-course/

But you can't see either. So now there's you and a bad guy in the house and you can't see each other. I guess the outcome is in your favor since you know the layout of your house, but it depends on what kind of defense you have at your disposal and your strategic situation/location. If you have no defense, I guess he will just thrash around while you have to hunker down and hope he doesn't find you. I just wonder about if you are a gun owner and a family member comes home late or otherwise unexpectedly sets it off...

dak4n6

8 minutes ago, dak4n6 said:

But you can't see either. So now there's you and a bad guy in the house and you can't see each other. I guess the outcome is in your favor since you know the layout of your house, but it depends on what kind of defense you have at your disposal and your strategic situation/location. If you have no defense, I guess he will just thrash around while you have to hunker down and hope he doesn't find you. I just wonder about if you are a gun owner and a family member comes home late or otherwise unexpectedly sets it off...

Aren't most burglar alarms for setting when there is no one home? I suppose you could have a special setting that disabled internal motion sensors and just had window / door sensors?

Kevin

I thought this is a home defense product. So it's a mouse trap type of system designed to trap the perp with no one else home so that cops can catch him? Now, imagine you're a LEO opening up the door to a wall of fog with movement inside... yikes.

dak4n6

If it took you a bit to get used to autonomous cars (remember that first time when it's supposed to brake and you're wondering if it will and it does but you still freak out?), here it is, the autonomous drone.

Steve

What is this player doing?

Steve

16 hours ago, dak4n6 said:

I thought this is a home defense product. So it's a mouse trap type of system designed to trap the perp with no one else home so that cops can catch him? Now, imagine you're a LEO opening up the door to a wall of fog with movement inside... yikes.

I would say it's designed to get perps to give up on the burglary attempt in frustration. Probably disperses by the time LEO is expected to arrive - or I suppose they could just open a door and wait outside a bit?

Kevin

CYSbiBUWAAADxeZ.jpg

Steve

I'm guessing a 80-100 yard wedge is going to rip right through an umbrella?

4YFO7Cp.jpg

Steve

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I'm guessing a 80-100 yard wedge is going to rip right through an umbrella?

4YFO7Cp.jpg

Why the pond? :hmm:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Um, so you can practice that 90 yd 3/4 56* to a pin 20 ft from the back edge of a water hazard and make it real I guess...weird.

There's also enough steel scaffolding to build a skyscraper.

dak4n6

41 minutes ago, RandallT said:

First watch this guy falling down in the snow, then watch him try to score:

The second one is great. Something about the original seems faked - if it was that icy I don't think he'd recover like he did or the shovel sound as 'scrapey'. Maybe he was drunk.

Edited by natureboy

Kevin