IGNORED

What's for dinner?

Ernest Jones
Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Lazy tonight so putting a bunch of store bought frozen stuff in the oven:

Bacon wrapped scallops

Spanokopita

Tempura Shrimp

Italian sausage rolls

Bunch of cocktails and Netflix.

B-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

steak, baked potato and corn on the cob

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Not sure, taking my daughter out after her Doc appointment?

Ended up at Polly's Pies, they have good food a little expensive but good.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Tonight is our Pho noodle house night, simple great taste, every one in the house loves it.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

You must have a billion choices in LA!

Luckily, good restaurants have started moving out of downtown Boston and into the burbs.  My wife and I read about all the great spots in town, but it is a hassle unless we go with a group.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

You must have a billion choices in LA!

Luckily, good restaurants have started moving out of downtown Boston and into the burbs.  My wife and I read about all the great spots in town, but it is a hassle unless we go with a group.

We do have a billion but nothing compares to the East Coast food. Will be back there next week, cant wait for my pie, (pizza for all us WC folks)!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Friday.

Pizza and movie night.

:-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Pan seared chicken breast stuffed with basil, asparagus, and gruyere over mashed potatoes with a pan sauce

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

• Administrator

Outback. Still using our free wings coupons.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Stopped at a sports bar after playing 18 holes and had a bacon burger and fries....

Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer

Nothing special for dinner, just a nice ribeye, some roasted potatoes, and a salad.  My wife asked for "something chocolate" for dessert though, so I obliged.....

In David's bag....

Stopped at a sports bar after playing 18 holes and had a bacon burger and fries....

That ^^^^^ looks like an awesome burger!

Nothing special for dinner, just a nice ribeye, some roasted potatoes, and a salad.  My wife asked for "something chocolate" for dessert though, so I obliged.....

and so does that. Soufflé?

Last night I made a braised pork shoulder with shitakes and button mushrooms over angel hair pasta. Was awesome. Only f-up was I got distracted after taking the roast out and let the braising liquid reduce more than I intended so I didn't get as much sauce as I would have liked. It was very rich though.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Single Guy here -- with a stress test this morning, last night's dinner to beat the 12 hr fasting deadline was a Cavalli Pizza called Texas Heat -- spicy sopprassetta and jalapeños with a thin, certified Napoli-whatever crust.

Made me sweat more than a stress test and met my maximum sodium intake for 2 days....

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

That ^^^^^ looks like an awesome burger!

and so does that. Soufflé?

Last night I made a braised pork shoulder with shitakes and button mushrooms over angel hair pasta. Was awesome. Only f-up was I got distracted after taking the roast out and let the braising liquid reduce more than I intended so I didn't get as much sauce as I would have liked. It was very rich though.

Yep.  Too lazy to use a collar so it didn't get as high as I'd like.  A tad over-done too.  I need to do them more often, they're just too finicky for me to get it perfect if I'm not doing them pretty regularly....

In David's bag....

Tonight is pulled pork sandwiches with steamed broccoli and sweet potato fries. My recipe is very simple, but delicious...

I put a small can of beef broth in the bottom of a crock pot.  Then I poke holes in a pork shoulder cut and season it with salt and pepper.  After placing the shoulder in the crock pot, fat side down, I pour a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce on top of the meat.

I turn the crock pot onto low, and by the time my wife and I get home from work the pulled pork is perfect.  One note: I try to find a nice Kaiser roll or some other appropriate bun to hold the meat.

Had a chuck roast from 1/2 a cow we bought a few months back.  Trimmed it up and cubed it and made some beef stew

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

A Giada De Laurentiis recipe for Apple Pork Chops with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.

A Giada De Laurentiis recipe for Apple Pork Chops with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.

Does that recipe brine the chops first?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!