IGNORED

Share Your Name, Folks!

iacas
Note: This thread is 2476 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sounds like a great idea.  I'm a new member, still figuring out how to navigate my way around.  I'll update my profile with a name as soon as I can figure it out!  haha.

• 1 month later...
Waiting on my 7 day probation to end ... Till then it's Ken ... And I will update it ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
Hi All,  Newbie to the site, drawn in by Lowest Score Wins ... waiting anxiously for my copy

Mitch

Welcome to the site Mitch :beer:

Henry

Thank you sir!!!  I look forward to learning a lot here

I have no doubt you will! There are a lot of very good threads in the 'Swing Thoughts' section of the forum and if you need any help with your game then post up a video of your swing in the 'MySwing' section, a few good places to start that will get you up to speed with a lot of the phases and things that are commonly used around here as well as some really solid advice that's well written and a good read:

Henry

Can't edit my signature yet, but until I do my name is Mike, from Colorado.

I've been drawn into the site by not only the information, tips, drills, etc that I've found, but it's a very welcoming forum!

(Thanks for those links FOO, checking them out).

I have no doubt you will! There are a lot of very good threads in the 'Swing Thoughts' section of the forum and if you need any help with your game then post up a video of your swing in the 'MySwing' section, a few good places to start that will get you up to speed with a lot of the phases and things that are commonly used around here as well as some really solid advice that's well written and a good read:

Thanks so much for your info!  I will check all of this out.  Such a fun site this is :)

Just trying to find my way around

Mitch

I think @saevel25 changed it yesterday. I'm confused now.

Confused about what...?????? :-D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, my name is Jim, I joined this site in hopes getting advice and feedback to help my game. Some questions would be 2nd nature to most of you, but would be very valuable info for me. I am a older beginner looking to find a hobby to keep active and have always wanted to take up this sport, so here I am. I look forward to meeting and chatting, thanks.

• 1 month later...
Hello, I am Dave from northern Michigan. Today I stumbled across TheSandTrap. This maybe just what my game needs. I have been playing this wonderful game for along time. I have had health issues for the past three years. Do to these issues I lost my game. I played on occasion, but it was a disaster. My health issues are behind me but my game is in need of a tuneup. The only clubs I can hit with confidence are my hybrids. All others are mystery shots. 3 years ago I was around a 12 handicap, now closer to 16-17. My problems are physical issues and drawing a blank when I stand over the ball;-)

Hello, I am Dave from northern Michigan. Today I stumbled across TheSandTrap. This maybe just what my game needs. I have been playing this wonderful game for along time. I have had health issues for the past three years. Do to these issues I lost my game. I played on occasion, but it was a disaster. My health issues are behind me but my game is in need of a tuneup. The only clubs I can hit with confidence are my hybrids. All others are mystery shots. 3 years ago I was around a 12 handicap, now closer to 16-17. My problems are physical issues and drawing a blank when I stand over the ball;-)

Hey Dave, welcome to the site! :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 2476 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!