IGNORED

2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

jamo
Note: This thread is 3561 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Costa stuck his leg out to draw that one, great penalty by xabi

Commentator said Costa was "clever in maximizing the impact of whatever contact there was." Lol. Translation: kinda took a dive but it can be debated.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Xabi Alonso has to love every goal he scores against the Netherlands just a little bit extra. [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwqLn0F8jXk[/VIDEO]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

You get the feeling Australia is just trying to enjoy their vacation and screw someone out of a spot in the Round of 16 with a draw lol

Riley

Wow

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Wow

QFFT!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Like a belly flop into the pool.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

That cross was GORGEOUS.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

That cross was GORGEOUS.

Just a beautiful play and goal by the Dutch.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

You gotta be kidding me!

Steve

This game is really making me hate Diego Costa.

In my bag:

Saved by the post.

Steve

This game is really making me hate Diego Costa.

And he's been subbed out. Good.

In my bag:

Holy!

Steve

3-1 on an accident haha.

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 3561 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!