IGNORED

2014 Shell Houston Open Discussion

iacas
Note: This thread is 3672 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Damnnnn, of course I put Keegan and Webb on the bench instead of starting them on my fantasy team, they both had very good first rounds. At least I put Kuchar as a starter.

People shootin' low, I wonder how hot shots like Dustin and Rory are gonna do!

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Ernie Els had a 373 yard drive on one of the front side par 5's today.

Phil with a nice clean round of 4 birdies and 14 pars.

DJ is +5 after 4. I thought for sure he'd be playing well this week.  ISH

Same here. What a bum. Good thing I also have Keegan and JB Holmes in my pool.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

DJ in last? lol..nice

I'm watching my DVR and he's blowing up on a single hole - looking at quadruple bogey, I think, if he's lucky.  Has had a couple go in a hazard, flies the green....look pretty lackadaisical about it all. I wonder what his mind might be on right now.....

DJ withdrew after shooting an 80. wtf hopefully he turns it around next week. Also, its finally good to see some actual relevants actually being relevant again.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Why is it just brutal to watch Luke Donald with driver? Just saw him pull-slice one into the water on 11.  I hope it's a showdown between Keagan, Kuch and Sergio!

Now that would be a fun finale! (Too bad I won't see it cuz I'll be out golfing, woohoo!!!)

I wouldn't count out Billy Haas, also wouldn't mind seeing Jason Gore get a high finish. Still pulling for my boy Hunter.

Oh and GD...you suck...... :-$ Have fun, hope you play well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENtSwing32

Why is it just brutal to watch Luke Donald with driver? Just saw him pull-slice one into the water on 11.

I hope it's a showdown between Keagan, Kuch and Sergio!

Now that would be a fun finale! (Too bad I won't see it cuz I'll be out golfing, woohoo!!!)

Nice! Where you playing?

Angel Cabrera had a nice round yesterday. If he goes into Augusta with any sense of form, he can be dangerous. The guy's gone in with no form the last 5 years and wound up in the final pairing on Sunday in 3 of those 5 years.

Why is it just brutal to watch Luke Donald with driver? Just saw him pull-slice one into the water on 11.

I currently have all 3 of them on my fantasy team this week....however I forgot to take DJ out so I screwed myself over for 2 rounds :-(

could have had a really good thing going.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENtSwing32

I currently have all 3 of them on my fantasy team this week....however I forgot to take DJ out so I screwed myself over for 2 rounds

could have had a really good thing going.

Same here! I have Keagan, Haas, then CH3 and DJ lol :loco:

DJ withdrew after shooting an 80. wtf hopefully he turns it around next week. Also, its finally good to see some actual relevants actually being relevant again.

injury related or just quit after a bad round?

Ugh...another "ordinary" round from Rory. C'mon buddy, enough with the ho-hum ordinary, we want extraordinary!!

Hopefully Kooch and Keegan have great rounds today.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3672 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!