IGNORED

My Swing (CarlSpackler)

CarlSpackler
Note: This thread is 2638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Cool. I can still remember being a kid in elementary school. Every year the high school band would come and play for an afternoon. We always thought the drummer was the best.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cool. I can still remember being a kid in elementary school. Every year the high school band would come and play for an afternoon. We always thought the drummer was the best .

They are. ;-)

- Shane

No golf this weekend. Didn't even make it to the range. I noticed my wife had a comforter hanging out this afternoon, so I hit some foamy balls into it. Wonder where I got that idea.

- Shane

I need to get some real golf in before the golf trip this weekend, so I took the "slouching tiger hidden birdie" swing out to get in 18 after work. What a roller coaster ride. Course is 6519 yards from the mens tees. The rough was thick n nasty too. Had trouble finding any ball in it. I shot 46 on each side. I had quite a few pars, but had too many "other" holes. Started off with a triple.

About the swing... still getting used to a few things but was committed to playing with it. Had quite a few shots that made a really sweet click off the face of the club. I think I like the slouching tiger. =)

- Shane

I need to get some real golf in before the golf trip this weekend, so I took the "slouching tiger hidden birdie" swing out to get in 18 after work. What a roller coaster ride. Course is 6519 yards from the mens tees. The rough was thick n nasty too. Had trouble finding any ball in it. I shot 46 on each side. I had quite a few pars, but had too many "other" holes. Started off with a triple.

About the swing... still getting used to a few things but was committed to playing with it. Had quite a few shots that made a really sweet click off the face of the club. I think I like the slouching tiger. =)

"Slouching Tiger, hidden birdie", that's awesome :beer:

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

That's the way my brain remembers stuff.

Mike just stole that.

:)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Tried to get video of slouching tiger by clipping iPhone to my golf bag. Didn't work so well was able to get one photo captured. Better? Good? More slouch?

- Shane

• Administrator
Better? Good? More slouch?

Shoulders more closed please. Let your right elbow be softer (and your neck, so your eye line drops a little).

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Shoulders more closed please. Let your right elbow be softer (and your neck, so your eye line drops a little).

Gotcha. I'll keep working.

- Shane

Played a celeb golf scramble today. Team shot -7. Not great, but hit some awesome shots. Quite a few iron shots looked like they were going in. Hit a 6i to 3'. Driver was working pretty well. Had 2 big push cuts and a few that drew a little too much. Oh... And our celebrity was Mike Mathis for you NBA fans. He had some great stories.

- Shane

• Administrator
Played a celeb golf scramble today. Team shot -7. Not great, but hit some awesome shots. Quite a few iron shots looked like they were going in. Hit a 6i to 3'. Driver was working pretty well. Had 2 big push cuts and a few that drew a little too much.

Oh... And our celebrity was Mike Mathis for you NBA fans. He had some great stories.

So what you're saying is that your handicap is trending DOWN, eh? :)

Someone be sure to remind me of this in early August… :D

So what you're saying is that your handicap is trending DOWN, eh? :) Someone be sure to remind me of this in early August… :D

Well, I don't think I should post a score from a scramble as much as I would love to. ;-) We all know how fickle a golf swing can be though. At least for right now, I'm loving the results of the (sorta) Slouching Tiger. =D I expect a thorough humbling this Sunday and Monday. Hope I can VLOG at least Oakland Hills.

- Shane

Here's a quick video I took this afternoon before a ton of rain poured form the skies and flooded the parking lot of a local mall.Focusing on DTL to check on posture. Still looks like shoulders a pretty closed relative to feet. Had some great shots though.

- Shane

• Administrator

Here's a quick video I took this afternoon before a ton of rain poured form the skies and flooded the parking lot of a local mall.Focusing on DTL to check on posture. Still looks like shoulders a pretty closed relative to feet. Had some great shots though.

Looks better.

You mean open relative to the feet, no?

• Administrator

Feet and hips I think.

I'm just asking because you said closed… but your shoulders are open to your feet and hips.

Note: This thread is 2638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!