IGNORED

Hello All.

TeeJay0219
Note: This thread is 3587 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys,learned golf from my Dad. Played from age 7 to 15, then lost my passion for it. I'm 24 now and the Golf bug bit me. Midwesterner here by way of Chicago. I love playing the muni courses and I live between two. my favorite golfers are Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus.. Can't wait to discuss one of my favorite sports with you guys. As of now I'm a +18 handicap.

Welcome to the site......and back the madness of golf.

:beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey guys,learned golf from my Dad. Played from age 7 to 15, then lost my passion for it. I'm 24 now and the Golf bug bit me. Midwesterner here by way of Chicago. I love playing the muni courses and I live between two. my favorite golfers are Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus.. Can't wait to discuss one of my favorite sports with you guys. As of now I'm a +18 handicap.

Welcome to the site!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

How can I upload my avatar? Thanks for all the warm welcomes also. When I'm not posting from my cell I'll be able to post more.

I think you may need a certain number of posts before you can do that. I don't think it is a lot, but I cannot recall the number.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• Administrator

I think you may need a certain number of posts before you can do that. I don't think it is a lot, but I cannot recall the number.

Avatars you can do whenever. Visit your profile page and click the "Replace avatar" beneath the avatar.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Welcome to the site.

You should remove the + in your hdc index given. otherwise you would be better than tiger woods. haha

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

Actually is this even my handicap? I'm using this application called Golf pad on my phone to track my scores and it's also a range finder but I just shot an 88 on my local 18 hole course and it told me the score of plus 18.0 I'm guessing this Isn't even my handicap huh? Lmao

[Actually is this even my handicap? I'm using this application called Golf pad on my phone to track my scores and it's also a range finder but I just shot an 88 on my local 18 hole course and it told me the score of plus 18.0 I'm guessing this Isn't even my handicap huh? Lmao

It isn't, unless your course rating is par exactly and the slope is 113 on the number. But if you've only played a few rounds recently, "average score over par" is a decent approximation. I'd keep a spreadsheet of (score, date, course rating, slope rating, differential) that you could then use to calculate your handicap if you want an exact number.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Note: This thread is 3587 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!