IGNORED

lostgolfball.com - AS Advertised, Mint Quality

Note: This thread is 3539 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I ordered some PROv1x 5A recycled balls from Lost Golf Balls.com ,  1 doz 5A 2012 and 1 doz 5A 2014, AND WOW I am truly impressed

The balls look and feel new,

Of the 12 , 2012 balls, 6 have company logos on them and the other 6 are absolutely untouched

of the 12, 2014 balls, only 3 have logos and the rest are like new.

All the balls are like new no scuff marks nothing just like they came out of the box.

I am truly impressed next time order more :)

Cheers

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

Ordered to an nj location and had a frnd ick it up and get it to india. Shipping was abt $9

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

Used them for years. Yet to be disappointed.

What's in the Bag:
Driver: Taylormade SLDR 12*
3-wood: Taylormade Burner 15*
Hybrid: Taylormade Burner 19*
Irons: Callaway XR

Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Newport Studio

Just ordered 1 dozen 2014 prov1x 5A quality and was pleased. 2 or 3 had a very small cosmetic blemish but nothing you would notice at first glance , the others were near perfect. Same color as new balls. A few had logos or markings but that doesn't bother me much. Next time to avoid 5$ shipping, I"m going to buy with a friend in bulk so we can get free shipping...paid 27$ for a dozen prov1x 2014. Still a great deal when they are practically new. Will buy again

Regarding logos on the balls, some of the favorites among corporate buyers (ProV, NXT, and some lower end balls) have a higher percentage with logos.  I play Bridgestone B330-RX, which I guess aren't as popular for logos.  In the last five dozen or so, I only had two with logos.

What's in the Bag:

• 1 month later...

To bump an old thread. Just looked at getting 2 doz. Srixon Q Star yellow balls from them. Good price at 8.99 per doz. then when I got to the checkout, it shows almost 14.00 for shipping, Screw that. I have shipped more than a few things in my time, and I know that 14.00 for 2 doz golfballs is to high.

I realize once you buy 100.00 worth of products from them, shipping is free, But they ream you in the mean time. I'll just get new balls from my local  pro shop. ;-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I order 2 dozen at a time from lostgolfballs.com. Even with the shipping, I pay $58-$60 for top quality vs $95 for two dozen new. So way to really show em buying new locally.

What's in the Bag:

To bump an old thread. Just looked at getting 2 doz. Srixon Q Star yellow balls from them. Good price at 8.99 per doz. then when I got to the checkout, it shows almost 14.00 for shipping, Screw that. I have shipped more than a few things in my time, and I know that 14.00 for 2 doz golfballs is to high.

I realize once you buy 100.00 worth of products from them, shipping is free, But they ream you in the mean time. I'll just get new balls from my local  pro shop.

I go through knetgolf.com because they're Canadian based, if I order from an American supplier the shipping and duty can be murder. I never order less than 5 dozen and always wait till they send my a coupon code, which they do far more than I'll ever need. Shipping on 5 dozen is $9.99 and that's usually offset 100% by the 15% off coupons.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Jerrysgolfballs is local to me ... They also have a website ... I buy all my golf balls there

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Jerrysgolfballs is local to me ... They also have a website ... I buy all my golf balls there

Thanks, I'll give them a looksee asap.

Note: This thread is 3539 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!