Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrd19abhs

I'm back

6 posts in this topic

Been off the site for 2 plus years but I'm back. My game has improved a lot and I'm now shooting low to mid 80s where I was shooting in the high 90s then.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Welcome back..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome back! Looks like you need to update that profile handicap! :beer:

Thanks ya I'll update

What is it now? How've you been doing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • Yikes!  The way things are starting for the DNC, it doesn't appear they'll get a bump from it.  I guess Nate Silver has factored that into his analysis.  
    • I am specifically speaking to the direct answers he was shown given in that interview at the RNC. I have no comments on any other comments he made.  Just to show you the misconception on crime rates versus perception over the past 13 years. It's kinda odd that the perceived level of crime was pretty much on par with how much crime there was. Then in 2001 it spiked up and has grown and leveled off at 65% What changed in 2001? In 2000, the 24 hour new cycle really hit it's full speed with the 2000 election. Then you add in social media in the coming years. People assume there are more violent crimes than before because they are getting more news time. Then they are repeated over and over again.  Is this the article you are talking about? The one Trump quoted the 17% influx in the 50 biggest cities?  https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/2015-homicides/ Did you read the articles conclusion at all?  1. Your idea that cops have become passive is incorrect
      2. You fail to consider the Heroin epidemic that is hitting this country. A large issue that has not been covered by the media. Hey, guns are sexy, drugs are not. 
      3. There hasn't been a way to quantify how impact Ferguson was on the increase in homicides.
      4. Even experts do not realize what caused the massive downturn from the 1991 peak and It's been 25 years. 

Heck the Director of the FBI claims they need to find out what is going on. You are going to believe Trump and Newt are correct in blaming this president on it? Come on man. The complexity of this issue is stumping even those who spend their careers studying it. People who spend years looking at the data, trying to find a causation, have still yet to find one.  Here is Trumps rating on that statement of the 17% increase,  Yea, Trump and the GOP are taking one data point and assuming it's Armageddon. Of course Newt doesn't care about causation, he cares about what people feel. 
    • I'd have to see the the actual 20 yard approach, but a putter is a likely option.   Failing that, it's a bunker type explosion...
    • http://www.gamegolf.com/player/cleverpiggy/round/1060067 My first game golf round that worked.  Sort of.  I tagged about 80% of my shots and did some editing.  It was difficult to remember if I ever found myself in trouble and trying to figure out how to play it.  I was amazed that it accurately captured the direction and yardage on some of the shots I forgot to tag.  It actually got some of the clubs wrong when it did that, so I wonder what kind method it uses.  It was a very slow day and we chipped around the tee boxes while we were waiting and it didn't count any of those shots.  Very interesting. Just a small muni near where I stay in L.A.  Not a bad round.  Several thin and toey shots that didn't hurt me much.  It was just a fun round with my girlfriend but I have to remember how bad it is to flare a left driver on 18.  You need a super high shot over the bunker to hold the green and it will bounce OB if you go just a bit to far.  I screwed that shot up twice then took two to get out of the footprint filled bunker.  Surrender, I'm finally convinced to play an iron way right.  
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

• Blog Entries