IGNORED

Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition.

phan52
Note: This thread is 3283 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My understanding is they test rookies 4 times a year but after the rookie year they are tested once in the off-season.  I have seen conflicting reports, so maybe that's not current policy.

You could be right. When I looked it up it was tricky to find anything straight from the NBA.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I would and maybe I would not.  Not really my decision to make (and I don't have the expertise to say).

My initial point was solely based on the premise that he did in fact break the rule.  I do not have sympathy for rule breakers.  If he did in fact use marijuana (I don't want to argue that point), he had to know the potential consequences.  And still chose to jeopardize his career?

I agree with your point, Gordon broke the rules and deserves the punishment.  My point was really addressing the rule itself and given we're legalizing marijuana use one state at a time it would make sense to treat marijuana use the same as alcohol use.

Remember this is from the guy that never tried drugs and doesn't drink so I'd be okay if both were banned or legalized and taxed.

Joe Paradiso

Josh failed at least 4 test for dope and got a dwi before he talked to the commissioner after failing the most recent test. He's an idiot I don't feel bad for him at all.

Josh failed at least 4 test for dope and got a dwi before he talked to the commissioner after failing the most recent test. He's an idiot I don't feel bad for him at all.

I hadn't followed this guy's career that close, but when you say "dope" was there a positive test for something other than weed?

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I hadn't followed this guy's career that close, but when you say "dope" was there a positive test for something other than weed?

No, dope as in weed, as in pot, as in kush, as in Mary J, as in Hash, as in Sticky Green, as in Party Candy as in MJ's special sauce in Space Jam.

Riley

No, dope as in weed, as in pot, as in kush, as in Mary J, as in Hash, as in Sticky Green, as in Party Candy as in MJ's special sauce in Space Jam.

Yeah to me dope and weed are two different animals, but maybe thats just us Northern California Hippies! :beer:

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Wrong.

Failed one for codeine in a prescription, and his 70th test for weed by 1 nG.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Wrong. Failed one for codeine in a prescription, and his 70th test for weed by 1 nG.

No he tested positive in college. Failed at least another test in the nfl. He's failed 6 drug tests since 2010 including the latest one. [URL]http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/6/14/4428588/thoughts-on-josh-gordon-and-his-suspension[/URL]

No he tested positive in college. Failed at least another test in the nfl. He's failed 6 drug tests since 2010 including the latest one.

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/6/14/4428588/thoughts-on-josh-gordon-and-his-suspension

Oh, so we're talking about college...I thought this was an NFL thread. :whistle:

:-P

Ryan M

Oh, so we're talking about college...I thought this was an NFL thread. :whistle: :-P

Ha ha yeah so I guess it was 3 times in the nfl and 3 in college. Either way he's an idiot and he's throwing away a golden opportunity to make a lot of $$$$$.

Ha ha yeah so I guess it was 3 times in the nfl and 3 in college. Either way he's an idiot and he's throwing away a golden opportunity to make a lot of $$$$$.

No argument here. I won't touch the stuff out of fear of losing my job (one of a few reasons...). I definitely wouldn't if 8 figures were on the line.

Ryan M

No argument here. I won't touch the stuff out of fear of losing my job (one of a few reasons...). I definitely wouldn't if 8 figures were on the line.

Couldn't say it better. Also I couldn't agree more.

Yes, looking forward to watching the Green Bay Packers woop up on the Seahawks.  Pay back for the BS that occurred a couple of years ago.

Driver G with Tour 65 shaft 10.5 neutral setting by :ping:
3W G30, #3 and #4 Hybrid, Irons 5 to GW G25 by :ping:
54 & 58 Glide Wedges and putter Cadence TR Anser 2  Traditional also by :ping:
Ball TriSpeed Tour by :srixon: Shoes M Project Wide by :footjoy:
Bag and Push cart by :sunmountain:

Yes, looking forward to watching the Green Bay Packers woop up on the Seahawks.  Pay back for the BS that occurred a couple of years ago.

I really hope you are right. I'm just not nearly that confident in GB. Id love to see 35-17 packers win but a new nose tackle and a new center doesn't bode well for GB on the road. If I had to bet I'd say 28-24 Seattle but I hope I'm wrong.

I really hope you are right. I'm just not nearly that confident in GB. Id love to see 35-17 packers win but a new nose tackle and a new center doesn't bode well for GB on the road. If I had to bet I'd say 28-24 Seattle but I hope I'm wrong.

Big game tonight for the Pack.  Hate to see them go down like the Badgers did Saturday.  That'd be a tough way for us to start the year!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Big game tonight for the Pack.  Hate to see them go down like the Badgers did Saturday.  That'd be a tough way for us to start the year!

Especially since the Brewers are clasping.

Especially since the Brewers are clasping.

Meh.....baseball.  Couldn't care less.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Brady didn't practice today with a vague calf injury and the Boston media is going absolutely batshit.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 3283 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!