Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 2245 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1,750 posts / 75025 viewsLast Reply

So, does Captain Tom Watson beat Tiger today? Even through 4 and looks pretty solid. I think so.....

I say +3

If the weather forecast holds true, it would not surprise me if a 62 goes down this week.

Rory looks like he has ZERO interest in talking to Bubba.

I don't blame him.

Every time Bubba makes a putt I am amazed. Crappiest putting stroke out there and that herky-jerky practice stroke he does makes me want to vomit.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Every time Bubba makes a putt I am amazed. Crappiest putting stroke out there and that herky-jerky practice stroke he does makes me want to vomit.

Herky-jerky like his rambling after every shot he hits.

Solid play after a shaky start.

Tiger's gonna need a good round tomorrow or he may not be around for the weekend though!

I think he will need to shoot 4 under at a minimum, and even that may not be enough given how many players are already at even or better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by David in FL

Solid play after a shaky start.

Tiger's gonna need a good round tomorrow or he may not be around for the weekend though!

I think he will need to shoot 4 under at a minimum, and even that may not be enough given how many players are already at even or better.

That would be a drag. I'm really looking forward to my cupcake. :-P

That would be a drag. I'm really looking forward to my cupcake.:-P

I've got all 172 of them right here. If he doesn't make the cut they will be sold and given to Anthony Kim's retirement fund.

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/103549/] [/URL] :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Damn, I can't stand the prick but you have some downright hatred for the SoB. Funny as hell tho...

Bubba looks distracted and Rory and Martin are doing exactly the right thing - blanking him. Perhaps they should tell him that all they "want to do is play golf"

I don't suppose that's going to work though because Bubba doesn't care what people think about him. We know that of course because he told us himself. He looks mentally very fragile at the moment. Why does he keep puting himself in cross-hairs if he can't handle it? I'm not so sure myself that Rory sticking the first tee shot a symbolic 5yds past Bubba wasn't responsible for his hoik on the second into the forest

When I see Rory making these putts, I think back to Happy Gilmore when he said "Uh oh. Happy learned how to putt." That was the part of Rory's game that I thought would always hold him back. I always said if Rory learned how to putt, he'd be unbeatable.

Note: This thread is 2245 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!