• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nevets88

Candy cane pink striped shaft

9 posts in this topic

Ugh, looks tacky, but that's just me.

http://imgur.com/a/0ApuW

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I guess you're confident in your masculinity. :-) Those be bright!

I have the NV-NVS Pink shaft in my 3w and 5w with purple grips. Pretty funny the looks I get, seems to get into some guys head. I've been on the first tee as a single and after whipping out my pink club had other singles decline to play with me. Soon I will be putting together a pink Bang 410cc 12 degree head with the same pink shaft and purple grip, that head comes with a matching pink head cover. It is going to be awesome.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have the NV-NVS Pink shaft in my 3w and 5w with purple grips. Pretty funny the looks I get, seems to get into some guys head. I've been on the first tee as a single and after whipping out my pink club had other singles decline to play with me. Soon I will be putting together a pink Bang 410cc 12 degree head with the same pink shaft and purple grip, that head comes with a matching pink head cover. It is going to be awesome.

If I was in your group, I'd make sure you weren't behind me when I bent over to put my tee in the ground. Better to be safe than sorry. :-D