IGNORED

2014 Wyndham Championship Discussion Thread

Wally Fairway
Note: This thread is 3532 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Which category? Being streaky......or the Nick Watney category? Because there's a difference. When Watney is struggling, he literally drops off the face of the earth.

Case in point: 2 shot lead heading into the final round of the 2010 PGA. Shot 81, finished T18

Riley

Which category? Being streaky......or the Nick Watney category? Because there's a difference. When Watney is struggling, he literally drops off the face of the earth.

I'll ignore the bit in red. :loco: Even though I've literally put it in red. In the shame file, though :-)

The streaky category.

Virtually every player out there is streaky.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I'll ignore the bit in red.  Even though I've literally put it in red. In the shame file, though :-)

The streaky category.

Virtually every player out there is streaky.

Depends how you define "streaky." Nick Watney went 22 straight tournaments without a Top-10 and 35 out of 36 without a top-10. He went through 2 separate stretches where he had 8 MCs in 13 events. That's what I mean by a whole other category and why I'm worried about him being in consideration for a CP.

Depends how you define "streaky." Nick Watney went 22 straight tournaments without a Top-10 and 35 out of 36 without a top-10. He went through 2 separate stretches where he had 8 MCs in 13 events. That's what I mean by a whole other category and why I'm worried about him being in consideration for a CP.

You got put into @Shorty 's Shame File. You should probably just kill yourself to spare the shame and humiliation. [IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0o6XlnLTt8ha1jlaNbsj-QSKGen9e8K29cLRMEUGWUbz8CQNn[/IMG]

• Upvote 1

Riley

I wonder if we can get a little achievement badge or something for making the thread. ;-) The picture you posted would make a nice badge.

Just want to make sure I saw this right - Heath Slocum bogeyed the last to finish 129th in the FedEx Cup rankings - with a par, he would have finished 57th.  Thought I saw that before he teed off on 18.

Ouch.

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

Just want to make sure I saw this right - Heath Slocum bogeyed the last to finish 129th in the FedEx Cup rankings - with a par, he would have finished 57th.  Thought I saw that before he teed off on 18.

Ouch.

That seems like a hell of a jump, also he bogey'd the last two holes. With two pars he would have been in a playoff with Camilo.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Ouch.

Yeah, for all they talked about FedEx cup points cut off, there was exactly 1 player who bumped into the top 125 based on this weeks tournament.

Sang-Moon Bae moved up from 126 to 120, and the unlucky loser was Nicholas Thompson going from 123 to 126

http://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.02394.html

Based on last year it is worth $38,000 to make it into the 125 (at least worth that) as the FedEx bonus was $32,000 for 126-150, compared to $70,000 for 101-125

Players play, tough players win!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3532 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!