IGNORED

Adrian Peterson Indicted On Child Negligence

RJH999
Note: This thread is 3457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In my opinion, a grown woman has a b etter chance of putting her hands up and blocking the punch than a 4 year old protecting himself from a switch or what ever that is .. if you are contesting that then I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Did you see that Ray Rice punch? Cold right hook, absolutely no chance of blocking that shit son. And obviously a four year old can't block a switch.[quote name="Slice of Life" url="/t/77146/adrian-peterson-indicted-on-child-negligence/40_40#post_1054675"] Brown was a 200+ pound man who robbed a place and then charged after a cop. AP beat the shit out of a 4 year old...wow. How can you even think about a comparison? [/quote] Let's not go here.

Riley

Brown was a 200+ pound man who robbed a place and then charged after a cop. AP beat the shit out of a 4 year old...wow. How can you even think about a comparison?

The video of some person robbing a store turns out was not Brown, it was a tactic the police used to try to sully the kids name. The store owners were quoted saying they never laid eyes on Brown. Several people have stated from the very beginning the kid was not charging the cop and had his hands up when killed. Two contractors working in the area saw the whole thing and have recently come out and said the same thing. I dont know how but there is video of the contractors reacting to the shooting. The video is below in the link pleae feel free. But Im just saying a man is locked up for spanking his child and a man is free after murdering someone in cold blood. [URL=http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/]http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/[/URL]

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

The video of some person robbing a store turns out was not Brown, it was a tactic the police used to try to sully the kids name. Several people have stated from the very beginning the kid was not charging the cop and had his hands up when killed. Two contractors working in the area saw the whole thing and have recently come out and said the same thing. I dont know how but there is video of the contractors reacting to the shooting. But Im just saying a man is locked up for spanking his child and a man is free after murdering someone in cold blood. [URL=http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/]http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/[/URL]

This is not a topic regarding Mike Brown... Start a new thread if you wish.

Riley

Did you see that Ray Rice punch? Cold right hook, absolutely no chance of blocking that shit son.

And obviously a four year old can't block a switch.

I am making a comparison between what RR did and what AP did.. don't get me wrong, they are both scum bags that should just go away IMO.. However, what I am saying is that if RR is getting an indefinite suspension for what he did, then AP deserves just as much.. You are kind of stuck on could she or could she not block the punch... I am saying there is a .0000000001% that she could, and it would still be better than the 0% the child has of protecting him self against that monster who takes pleasure in making his own flesh and blood bleed and live in fear..  That's all.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am making a comparison between what RR did and what AP did.. don't get me wrong, they are both scum bags that should just go away IMO.. However, what I am saying is that if RR is getting an indefinite suspension for what he did, then AP deserves just as much.. You are kind of stuck on could she or could she not block the punch... I am saying there is a .0000000001% that she could, and it would still be better than the 0% the child has of protecting him self against that monster who takes pleasure in making his own flesh and blood bleed and live in fear..  That's all.

They are both not good.

Riley

They are both not good.

I agree of course.. I'm just theorizing about what kind of reaction we will get from the NFL, because they really put them selves in a bind in my opinion when they indefinitely suspended RR.. The Ravens also put the Vikings in a bind by releasing RR from his contract, because now the Vikings are in a corner in a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario.  if they release him then they are potentially giving up one of the best RB of this generation, and if they don't they will lose the PR battle big time, and look like a scum bag corporation along with the NFL if they don't do anything.  These are some tough positions to be in IMO.

Eyad

I agree of course.. I'm just theorizing about what kind of reaction we will get from the NFL, because they really put them selves in a bind in my opinion when they indefinitely suspended RR.. The Ravens also put the Vikings in a bind by releasing RR from his contract, because now the Vikings are in a corner in a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario.  if they release him then they are potentially giving up one of the best RB of this generation, and if they don't they will lose the PR battle big time, and look like a scum bag corporation along with the NFL if they don't do anything.  These are some tough positions to be in IMO.

Well indeed, but remember the Ravens didn't release Rice at the beginning. They did only after the video was released and the NFL banned him. We shall see. The NFL & Roger Goodell are already in some hot shit right now. On the bright side, the cowboys can finally sign him. ZING.

Riley

Well indeed, but remember the Ravens didn't release Rice at the beginning. They did only after the video was released and the NFL banned him. We shall see.

You are right.. The thing about AP is that the pictures of the child is really what is going to weigh heavily on public opinion.. If you look at just this thread and our opinions or possible opinions before seeing the pictures and after seeing the pictures, it is like night and day.. I think the pictures will have the same impact as the video in the long run.

Eyad

Times sure have changed, the principal in my elementary school used to put kids over his knee.

Did you see the pictures yet?  How hard do you think he was going at it to do that sort of damage?  If a principle ever sent my son home with those marks I don't think I would just high five him and thank him for disciplining my child.. would you?

Eyad

Did you see the pictures yet?  How hard do you think he was going at it to do that sort of damage?  If a principle ever sent my son home with those marks I don't think I would just high five him and thank him for disciplining my child.. would you? [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/105829/] [/URL]

Nope I hadnt seen the pictures. Im not saying what AP did was right but after seeing these pictures I think he went too far. The prinipal Im speaking of would use his hand on kids backsides over the clothes, nothing like this. Idont spank my kids so I'll be damned if someone else does.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I've been switched a million times in my life. Had to go pull my own switch, so that was the mental torture part of it. Still, I don't recall ever once having a switch break skin or draw blood, and I was certainly never lashed in the area of my genitals. What is concerning to me most is the number of lashes. We can count the ones that broke skin, and it's already ridiculous, but we have no idea how many there were that didn't break skin. How many times do you need to lash a 4-year-old to make a point? And I don't think it is necessarily generational either. I hear people keep saying that their parents whooped the shit out of them, and they turned out fine. Maybe so, but that doesn't mean there isn't a limit. My mother grew up with four brothers, so she was rowdy, and if one of them needed a switching, they all got it. Still I asked her, "How many times in your life did Granny break skin or draw blood with a hickory?" The answer was never.

In the bag:
Lady Tiger Shark 5 Hybrid
Lady Tiger Shark 9 Iron
Adams a70S Hybrid Gap Wedge
Adams Lady Fairway 1007 Putter

I've been switched a million times in my life. Had to go pull my own switch, so that was the mental torture part of it. Still, I don't recall ever once having a switch break skin or draw blood, and I was certainly never lashed in the area of my genitals. What is concerning to me most is the number of lashes. We can count the ones that broke skin, and it's already ridiculous, but we have no idea how many there were that didn't break skin. How many times do you need to lash a 4-year-old to make a point? And I don't think it is necessarily generational either. I hear people keep saying that their parents whooped the shit out of them, and they turned out fine. Maybe so, but that doesn't mean there isn't a limit. My mother grew up with four brothers, so she was rowdy, and if one of them needed a switching, they all got it. Still I asked her, "How many times in your life did Granny break skin or draw blood with a hickory?" The answer was never.

Agree. The age makes me wonder what he possibly could have done to deserve this, and not sure what he would learn from it?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

SO GLAD Ray Lewis was on ESPN this morning to give us his opinion.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

SO GLAD Ray Lewis was on ESPN this morning to give us his opinion.

I know, jeezus. Just go away Lewis.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1820508-ray-lewis-thinks-adrian-peterson-might-pull-a-barry-sanders-and-retire-early :whistle:

Chris Carter goes deep.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/cris-carter-espn-adrian-peterson-vikings

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

[URL=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1820508-ray-lewis-thinks-adrian-peterson-might-pull-a-barry-sanders-and-retire-early]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1820508-ray-lewis-thinks-adrian-peterson-might-pull-a-barry-sanders-and-retire-early[/URL] :whistle: Chris Carter goes deep. [URL=http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/cris-carter-espn-adrian-peterson-vikings]http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/cris-carter-espn-adrian-peterson-vikings[/URL]

Cris Carter's words were strong and deep. Ray Lewis killed a ****ing guy, the words out of his fat mouth have no meaning.

Riley

Note: This thread is 3457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!