IGNORED

Longest 3ft Putt

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This reminds me of Kahkwa Golf Club that @iacas and I played this year. Hole number 9 has a horseshoe shaped mound that runs along the side and back of the green with a very steep slope. So the green is half bowl shaped.

The pin was on the left side of the bowl. So Erik & I went to the right side of the green and tried to make a putt by hitting the ball up the side of the bowl, having it travel along the side of the bowl around the green.

Both of our putts missed the hole by a few inches on either side, ended up about 5-7 feet below the hole. A really fun putt, but totally not required to actually make the putt.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

https://twitter.com/LowScoreWins/status/525340705993265153

:)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well played sir, well played :beer:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

So does that go into the books as a 3 foot putt or a 60 foot putt? Because that's technically a 60 or whatever foot putt made. no?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

So does that go into the books as a 3 foot putt or a 60 foot putt? Because that's technically a 60 or whatever foot putt made. no?

No. You'd have to figure in the actual distance of every breaking putt.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

That definitely deserved a RT.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/most-insane-3-foot-putt-youll-ever-see?adbid=525286642123165696&adbpl;=tw&adbpr;=14063612&cid;=pgacomsocial_20141023_34268097

There is a lot of "real" or "fake"discussion on youtube.

Either way, I have to score this clip an A+ for creativity!!  Hahahaha

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

http://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2014/10/27/crazy-elie-putterer-claims-he-made-it-on-the-first-try.html

Nicola Love follows up with 21-year-old Greg Walker who explains thatthe crazy putt, at nearly 2.5 million views, was a dare from his dad who did the filming (believable since only a dad would frame it vertically).

"I really didn't think it would go in," he laughed. "It was a pure fluke."

Greg says he has been astonished at how quickly the video has gone viral.

He added: "I thought the video would get a few views... but I never expected so many people to watch it."

Greg studied professional golfing at college before becoming director of Golfing Links, a business he runs with his father.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!