IGNORED

My Swing (GolfLug)

GolfLug

• Administrator

Yeah, and shaft steep, laying it off from 3 to 4.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 6/21/2020 at 7:13 PM, iacas said:

No vid, but I seems shaft steepens much more at A3, if I keep left elbow turned at least until A2.

Thanks again. This is bit of a breakthrough in my bid to get the season going again.

Vishal S.

(edited)

Lower hands at address. Trying to umbrella up shaft at A3 as much as I can but still a bit up and out at A4. Contact feels solid though.

@iacas

Higher hands at A4?

P.S. Skip to 0:32 to see movement.

Edited by GolfLug

Vishal S.

• Administrator

Higher hands, and more laid off if you can, yeah.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, GolfLug said:

P.S. Skip to 0:32 to see movement.

Trim your videos :-)

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, billchao said:

Trim your videos :-)

Seriously. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 7:13 PM, iacas said:

Same shit.. to do this need to keep both arms and forearms unified and soft at least till A3. I am not listening to me. grrr..  

Vishal S.

I would recommend to practise with proper shoes on if possible, preferably the ones you play with standing on grass or something that you get good traction onto.

(edited)

Finally broke down and put on the arm sleeve to quite right arm and allow palm opening. Couple of hair better as club not as across the line at A4, but needs lot of clean up. Arms, hands, back, neck needs to soften. 

Sorry about the flip flops @Tepi90, I promise I wear proper shoes on the course. Also honestly I don't want to grip the ground too much anyway. Have reasons.

Edited by GolfLug

Vishal S.

• Administrator

Can you shoot a video before coming to CHQ of your backswing where the club lays off AND your right elbow stays very wide - > 90° and off your ribs?

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Can you shoot a video before coming to CHQ of your backswing where the club lays off AND your right elbow stays very wide - > 90° and off your ribs?

Yes will do.  

Vishal S.

• Administrator

That’s better.

6 hours ago, GolfLug said:

@iacas, I recorded this before your text last night. If I get a chance will do one more with more width.

You must not be fond of that window!😀

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

(edited)
55 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

You must not be fond of that window!😀

Yes, I am determined to put a hole through it with a cheap wiffle ball...😁

The day I succeed, will be immediately the day I design a new funky shape driver and sell it with a scream filled infomercial...😆.

"The Hammer-roid maker!"

Edited by GolfLug
  • Thumbs Up 1

Vishal S.

17 hours ago, GolfLug said:

@iacas, I recorded this before your text last night. If I get a chance will do one more with more width.

I think I can do much better with a steeper shoulder pitch. Didn't record but did a few A1-2-3s this morning with a feel of left shoulder turning underneath my right shoulder. That seemed to immediately free up my arms to allow the club to climb up to plane by A3.

Swinging apprehensively as ankle still in head somewhat. But can't complain, all in all way ahead of the game.

CHQ trip couldn't possibly come at a better time.

Vishal S.