IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3300 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Time to take a look at the cut line. Here are some notables I see at or above the cut line: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/117411/] [/URL] I missed a bunch of others: Furyk, Tom Watson, Langer, Walker, Grace, Clarke. Everyone seems notable, now that I look at it!

And another bird at 13 for my man Graham! Need at least one more....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

And another bird at 13 for my man Graham! Need at least one more....

I didn't realize DeLaet made it to the Masters!?

;-)

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

The Master's website says Woods hit his drive at 11 388 yards into the trees. How do they measure driving distance? How can he have hit it that long with not optimum roll?

It will be interesting to see how Spieth holds up through the weekend.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

This tournament would be a lot more fun if Jordan wasn't 13 under...  Tiger at 2 down now is still way out of it.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Woods makes just the third birdie on 11 today. Nice.

From the trees. Wow!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Woods makes just the third birdie on 11 today. Nice.

hardest hole on the course. now, keep it out of the pond Woodsie!

It will be interesting to see how Spieth holds up through the weekend.

I honestly don't see him coming back much. And the reason he's been putting himself in this position EVERY SINGLE WEEK. It's not like he's not experienced. He got some good experience being in it on the back 9 on Sunday last year. He's won a tournament by 10 or so shots in Australia. He beat the best at Tiger's event. He's in the hunt every single Sunday it seems. He's not as inexperienced as people think, and that's what makes me think it's not going to be easy to take him down this weekend.

I think Marv Albert should head over to Augusta and start announcing "Heeeeeere's Jordan for 3":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsihXkuxNKw

for Mr. Speith, as he's birding a lot of par 4's (and other holes for that matter), and putting a ton of 3's on his scorecard.

I honestly don't see him coming back much. And the reason he's been putting himself in this position EVERY SINGLE WEEK. It's not like he's not experienced. He got some good experience being in it on the back 9 on Sunday last year. He's won a tournament by 10 or so shots in Australia. He beat the best at Tiger's event. He's in the hunt every single Sunday it seems. He's not as inexperienced as people think, and that's what makes me think it's not going to be easy to take him down this weekend.

I agree, but it's still The Masters. We saw what happened to Rory in 2011. I don't remember his recent form at that point, but lots of things can happen as a big a tournament as this approaches the last holes.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I honestly don't see him coming back much. And the reason he's been putting himself in this position EVERY SINGLE WEEK. It's not like he's not experienced. He got some good experience being in it on the back 9 on Sunday last year. He's won a tournament by 10 or so shots in Australia. He beat the best at Tiger's event. He's not as inexperienced as people think, and that's what makes me think it's not going to be easy to take him down this weekend.

Jordan may not fall back much, but at the same time, he's played flawless golf through 31 holes, and I doubt he can keep perfection up through four days.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Does anyone else think Ben Crenshaw is enjoying himself? If I was a former champ and couldn't break 90, I don't know what I'd do. He hit his tee shot on 2 191 yards! He doubled the first hole already! What's the record for worst 2-day total at the Masters? I almost feel bad for him. Wait, I'm in here typing about it :-\

Note: This thread is 3300 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!