IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3300 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Look at the ratings. Wit out TW last year, worse Masters ratings in 50 yrs. hate to break the news to you, but Tiger is the PGA. Admit it or not, it's true.

The problem with that logic is that Tiger wasn't around for 31 of those years. There's more to the ratings dip than Tiger being missing. As for your opinion about Tiger " being the PGA ", he's the primary force behind getting non-golfers interested in the sport but he's not bigger than the game.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Soft Augusta really doesn't make for interesting viewing. It's not the Humana Challenge.

I get so excited for the masters every year, and it lets me down most years. The course just seems really easy for these guys now. i will not even get into how the word "patrons" is like nails on a chalkboard every time I hear it. Can't wait for the US Open and that nasty rough.

Driver: Titleist 910d2

Irons: Mizuno MP4s kbs tour shafts

Vokey Wedges 50 54 & 58

Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback

Balls: Pro v1x 

Tiger gets up and down from 28yards on the par 5 2nd hole for birdie.  Sinks 6 footer- his short game appears alive so far.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger gets up and down from 28yards on the par 5 2nd hole for birdie.  Sinks 6 footer- his short game appears alive so far.

The yips will do that for ya.

Dave :-)

I get so excited for the masters every year, and it lets me down most years. The course just seems really easy for these guys now. i will not even get into how the word "patrons" is like nails on a chalkboard every time I hear it. Can't wait for the US Open and that nasty rough.

Patrons patrons patrons patrons patrons :-P

I personally don't have an issue with the playing conditions. The moisture is being retained by the greens, so what? I'm still as excited to watch this year as I have been since I was 10. Something about this tournament. On a side note, I've realized this masters how much better golf is with Tiger in it. I'm not a huge tiger fan but it's a lie if I said I don't enjoy watching him play. Even recording the tournament I find myself forwarding through other players just to see him.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Here we go Tiger here we go. Here we go Tiger here we go. Here we go Tiger here we go.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I would love to see both Tiger and Rory chase down Spieth for a Sunday showdown.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Did Tiger just stick it 10 inches from the cup on par 3?

That's what Tracker seems to say.

Wow!!!

Don

I would love to see both Tiger and Rory chase down Spieth for a Sunday showdown.

They both have a looooooong way to go. But I do think it's a good thing Tiger's playing with Sergio. For some reason, Tiger always plays his best when he plays with him.

They both have a looooooong way to go. But I do think it's a good thing Tiger's playing with Sergio. For some reason, Tiger always plays his best when he plays with him.

He's probably going to rattle his clubs in Sergio's backswing at least once.

Tiger at -5!!!

Don

Did Tiger just stick it 10 inches from the cup on par 3?

That's what Tracker seems to say.

Wow!!!

If that's right, Tiger will be -3 on the day. -5 overall.  T7.

Sergio's gotta pick up his game to match.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Note: This thread is 3300 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!