IGNORED

2015 Travelers Championship Discussion Thread

boogielicious
Note: This thread is 3235 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Its probably going to be another awesome Sunday. Harman played so great yesterday to take the lead, now Bubba is fighting back.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Where the hell did Luke Donald come from?

Didn't even know he was in the field.

GET YO ST. ANDREWS PASS LUKE!!!!

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Note to fan outside the ropes, don't tell Bubba how to play Bubba golf ;)

http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/bubba-watson-proves-fan-in-gallery-wrong-approach-shot-rough?cid=pgacomsocial_fb_sf10387735

• Upvote 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Who is the guy in the booth who doesn't know how to shape shots? "Aim left, open the face a bit, watch it fade."

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

... did CBS just cut away from the playoff to move to an infomercial?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

[QUOTE name="Shindig" url="/t/82819/2015-travelers-championship-discussion-thread/18#post_1161886"] ... did CBS just cut away from the playoff to move to an infomercial?[/QUOTE] No, not on my CBS.

Mine is back now. Watching Paul Casey wait on the #18 tee. I guess someone was paying attention at CBS. :-)

-- Michael | My swing! 

Was Casey trying some humour when he told the marshall he had a knife in the bag to help with the ropes just before he took the drop on the second playoff hole?

It was straight after he bladed the bunker shot.

When Bubba is playing well, he is playing well. He had a number of 3-5 footers that a man of lesser nerve might have choked on. He stayed strong through to the end, had some bad shots, but managed to avoid catastrophes.

He is definitely a strong player on tour, not the best by any means, he has his weaknesses, but a very strong player.

while i didnt get to watch the final round live, i caught the re-run of the Bubba low 4 iron lol..... watching him hit that sandwedge and then turn around and look for the arm chair caddie was priceless......

It is what it is

When Bubba is playing well, he is playing well. He had a number of 3-5 footers that a man of lesser nerve might have choked on. He stayed strong through to the end, had some bad shots, but managed to avoid catastrophes.

He is definitely a strong player on tour, not the best by any means, he has his weaknesses, but a very strong player.

Yep good observation. When I'm playing well,I'm playing well too.

Note: This thread is 3235 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!