IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

38 on 9 holes, par 36. The course is Columbia Bridges in illinois. 18 holes par 72 yardage 6500. it was the first time i played the course and was happy with my number. i hit the ball well

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

My son didn't have any school today so I called in to work this morning and told them I was going to be a little late

So anyway I shot another 76. That’s 3 in a row now at that course. I didn’t putt very well at all, so I know I need to work on that to get the numbers down again.

But more importantly than the score, we both had a blast. He is 13 and has only been playing this season really. He shot 59 on the front (couldn’t putt either), and 48 on the back for a 107.

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

shot a 92 on Tuesday on a par 72. my best round ever, being that i just started playing this year. not too shabby.
What's in the bag... ( Revolver)

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 8*
3 Wood: 4DX Fairway 15*
3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

Finished my round about 4 hours ago and it was not good. I have a new highest score on an individual hole!! I had 15 on a par 3 (put 6 balls in the water). Somehow I can see the funny side.

23Rounder

Tour Burner 9.5 / RE*AX 60g Stiff
Launcher 13 & 17 Fairway / Fujikura Gold Stiff
MT Pro-C 3-W / DG S300 MP 52.07 Vokey SM58.12 Tracy II, 34" Putter Z-URS or NXT Tour

48-ish on the front side of the Pioneer. I figured, hey, it's 90 degrees in October, I might as well do something useful. Well, bad idea: the greens were all aerated. I think I'm going to have to pack it in this year. By the time the aeration marks are gone a cold front is due in. From here on out I'll just work on individual parts of the game rather than actually keeping track of scores and figure them into my overall progress.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

its 90° here too and i forgot my sweat towel. i played terrible today until the last 2 holes. oh well, i was just practicing for tomorrow.

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

Shot an 82 today. My best in years. The best part was figuring out my driver. Golf Digest tip before i left for the course and my driver issues are solved. Had a 38 on the back side. 4 bogeys and 2 birdies.

In the bag:

Driver:      titleist.gif 905S 9.5*
3 Wood:   callaway.gif FTi
Hybrid:     nike.gif 2Irons:       titleist.gif 710 CB 3-PWWedges:  titleist.gif Vokey 52* - 56*Putter:      ping.gif Gi5

I played a quick nine this morning walking (1 hour and 15 minutes!) Nobody was on the course! I shot a 38 (par 36) with a bogey, bogey, bogey start! I almost packed it in and left. Finished with a bird and five pars.
In My Bag:

Driver::Louisville Golf - Smart Persimmon 9.5*
Irons:CG2 3-PW
Wedges:Reg. 588's (SW, LW)Putter:Studio Design 1Ball:Pro-v1Bag:Pro Stand Deluxe

I shot 67 at a course in Buffalo, NY.....5 birds on the back....just could not miss.....

Congrats.... great round!!!!

Well I broke my string of 3 76's in a row the a 78..... WTF!!!!! Ok thats it, I have to go back and try again!!!!
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

well i had a pretty good round on saturday, an 83. but i didn't like the way i did it. i shot 38-45. i am still hunting for my first round in the 70's. i am pretty consistent week after week in the low 80's. i actually shot 80 twice this year. i just need to get that first 79 under my belt and i feel i can play alot more relaxed. i am starting to put pressure on myself because i have basically spent the last year or so at this level without getting any better. oh well it will come i am confident.

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

I shot a 91 (49/42) on Saturday at Indian Peaks (Blue Tees - 70.9/125, 6617 yds.) Front wasn't great, but the back tied my lowest nine ever - 3 pars, 6 bogeys on the back - which is just awesome for me. I beat both of my buddies by 10 and 12 strokes.
6 FW, 7 GIR (most this season by far, I avg. about 4), 39 putts. 1 birdie, 3 pars, 10 bogeys, 3 doubles, 1 quad.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

• Administrator
74 at Lake View. I was making solid contact on the front but man did I miss some shots. A driver was 60+ yards right of the fairway, a 4-iron was 40 yards right of a green...

Then I got it together on the back.

My scorecard/stats are here .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

started off with a 42 on the front yesterday but ended the back 1 over with a 37 at arcola country club

DRIVER: R7 425 REAX STIFF
WOOD: R5 3 FW
IRONS: MP-60 4-PW
HYBRID: RESCUE MID 3 STEEL
WEDGES: MP R 52 & 58 CHROMEPUTTER: BLADEcoming soon: new woods and putter

2 under par - 35. Solid round, just didn't have the putts dropping for me.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

played at a course i've never been to with my new superquad. it was an interesting experience to say the least... ...

30 degrees celcius of heat + unforgiving desert-like rough was not easy. shot 53 on the front and 46 at the back. inconsistent driver, okay iron play and piss-poor short game.

will play twice within this week, and would like to be blessed a mid-90s score by the golf gods.

Taylormade R5XL Plus - Regular
Nike CPR 3 22'
Callaway X-14 Pro Rifle Stiff
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56'
Mizuno Bettinardi

Well I just played my best round of the year, we went on a road trip to Salmon Arm. It's a very nice course that I've played once before and played well shooting a 76. This time out I shot 74, I broke par on the front with a 35 an was 3 over on the back with 39. It was a round filled with good shots, good drives and some assume putts that fell. The best part was when I entered the score my index dropped by .5, 6.9 to 6.4. A 7 handicap is one lower than I started the year with.