IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

+2
28 putts.
I bogeyed the first and the last.
16 pars in a row isn't anything to cry about.
I'm starting to hit fairways again, thank god.
I still need to work on a lot of things.
I'm almost fanning my wedge shots right, it's weird.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

I had a fantastic round. Shot 44 for 9. Best ever. The last two holes, a par 3 and 5 were pars that were mere inches from being birdies.

Felt so good as I went through a spell the last two weeks where I was shooting 53 to 55 on the same course. It was very depressing.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Great round for me today, infact, my best score ever! A new career low of 77! My handicap is at a all time low of 11.1

I hit great irons, driving was good, not great, but better than it has been in the past week. Same with the chipping and pitching aspect...better, not great still. My putting is where it really picked up. Last week or so I was putting awful. My dad said I was being too mechanical. I simplified my setup, and my pre-putt routine, and it helped a ton. Better feel, and made a ton of 8-10 footers to either save par or birdie.

I hope for more rounds like this. I must confess this is one of the first times in m y life I finally played up my expectations. I guess sometimes my expectations are a little steep, and today I finally played up to what I think is my best ability right now.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

53 out, 52 in for a 105.

Disappointing day... short game was a little bit better than it has been in the past, but my irons just went to shit. Usually my irons are solid and everything else is shaky. I need to get on the range wednesday before playing again friday.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

89 today, 46 on the front, 43 on the back. Hit my irons very well today. Had a birdie from off the green on #10, a 153 yd par 3. Bladed my sand wedge that I was chipping with, the ball went on a sinking line and hit the bottom of the flagstick below the cup on the fly. It stayed in for my 2.

79. First time I ever broke 80. Very happy but I blew a five foot birdie and took two doubles. Shouldn't complain; it was 30 degrees with not a cloud in the sky. Couldn't have been more enjoyable.

54 on 9 holes. Not that great - 2 triple bogeys and two holes that I four putted. Only one GIR and 24 putts.

What's in my Bagboy Revolver cart bag:

Polarity MTR Irons 2&3 (hybrid) thru PW
R7 Burner Draw Driver 460cc
R7 Burner 3 Wood 5614 Vokey Wedge Tour Chrome Studio Select 1.5 ProV1's

79. First time I ever broke 80. Very happy but I blew a five foot birdie and took two doubles. Shouldn't complain; it was 30 degrees with not a cloud in the sky. Couldn't have been more enjoyable.

Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment (at least in my book). Can hardly wait to join you, although it may be a year or two

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

81. 44 on front (very dissappointing) and 1 over 37 on the back. My drives were awesome and irons felt pretty good. I need to work on my short game for sure.

In my Callaway Stand Bag:

MX-700 9.5* stiff
2H 18deg Slingshot Tour
MP57 3-PW Rifle Flighted 5.0 54* Vokey Spin Milled 60* BRZ Tour Action 900 Studio Select Newport 2

84. my irons were spot on all day. i drove myself into trouble a few times, and made 6 putts over 35 feet. 5 for par, 1 for birdie.

unfortunatly the course only rates as a 67. but it helps the handicap

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

75 today with 4 birdies and 2 doubles. Not bad considering I took several days off from golf. Needed to clear the head.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

49 on 9 holes this morning!.. Broke 50 for the very first time. Hit my driver ok, irons were very very crisp on all holes. Short game was tricky.. lots of shots over bunkers. I pushed most of my shots which gave me some tricky lies.

Most importantly I did not have a single real blow-up hole. Played it safe and even managed to par the last hole.

One triple bogey, one par, rest bogeys and doubles.

• Administrator
76 at Kennsington . Made more birdies than I have lately, which was cool, but got sloppy too a few times.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

42 on the front a Hawks Landing. Hit every fairway and only 4 greens. putted and chipped like a fiend.

i played with the SLOWEST PEOPLE EVER! nine holes took two and a half hours. so i called it quits

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

89 at Sleepy Hole Golf Course in Suffolk VA, played okay just had a 5 hole bad run.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

42 at oneonta country club, pared the last 4 holes

In my Nike Tour Stand bag:
Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold Irons
Nike SuMo Sasquatch 10.5* Stiff Shaft Proforce v2
Nike Slingshot 3 Hybrid 20*
Nike SuMo2 5 Hybrid 25*

Nike SV Tour Wedges 52*, 56*

Nike Ignite Mallet Putter

Titleslist Pro V1, Bridgestone e6 and B330S